Souptimes art gallery

Souptime

oh yeah you know what time it is!

update time but im late by 2 days!

only 3 posts, but lots of j u i c y pics!

On 4/23/2021 at 5:29 PM, Souptime said:

remember to bring RCS along, and set the decouple force to 0

and remember, add translations to ur posts or else the thread will get banned we had a scare about 100 pages back where gargamel had to lock it cuz of rule breaking

ALSO promo art for a cancelled project me and other were working on (I only did art and music)

69WgaDx.png

iP4NhGF.png

pZ77NAs.png

FaJraD3.png

nPRsMQs.png

Heres the album: https://imgur.com/a/NA36vZ2

On 4/24/2021 at 9:02 PM, Souptime said:

done

isVGY82.png

39 minutes ago, Souptime said:

i did another thing:

4kESUig.png

also in the same system as drheidos

Edited by Souptime
Oh hey llok new page

Since I'm awfully inactive, I'd rather post my art here than make my own topic. I hope you don't mind!

This down here is my most recent drawing, and I'm especially proud of it.

This one's a little less recent and doesn't have as much effort put in, but I like it almost as much.

Now for a more spaceflight oriented one. This one's the least recent of all, but I think it's holding up well.

Another Souptime-derived planet painting (because I'm not creative enough). Name may change.

On 4/27/2021 at 9:43 PM, OrdinaryKerman said:

Caelus A and B

WAwmIgx.png
Based on @Souptime's Infernalux A-B, but with a different name. Now collectively the third planet in the system instead of the closest.

The ice moon has boiled off into a faint (but visible) extra-wonky 'ring' that does 8s around both planets. While still not that good, the rings are somewhat passable now.

EDIT: Now in blue!

iMfB8bv.png

Edited by OrdinaryKerman
Renamed after ancient Roman god of the sky

It is not really art because it is only my screenshots without a background and arranged nicely, but I will still post it here; I hope that is ok with you! This is the logo for my Kerbal Crane Challenge-Go check it out!

f6bKerbalCraneChallenge.png

Just now, Ben J. Kerman said:

It is not really art because it is only my screenshots without a background and arranged nicely, but I will still post it here; I hope that is ok with you! This is the logo for my Kerbal Crane Challenge-Go check it out!

f6bKerbalCraneChallenge.png

Looks good! im trying to make a crane but ksp takes a long time to load when you have 180 mods + both dlc's, and you can literally delete all the stock parts and still have a functioning game are an absoloute god at KSP so you "modify" it a little

1 minute ago, peridoot said:

nUiWaVz.png reupload

i see the age is 15, but isnt pearl like 4000 years old? would that make mathew like a baby in SU? age is strange

2 minutes ago, Souptime said:

i see the age is 15, but isnt pearl like 4000 years old?

i googled it and apparently shes 11000.

she could observe the earth WHEN IT WAS IN THE ICE AGE

HUMANS EWERE STILL HUNTER-GATHERERS

2 minutes ago, Souptime said:

Looks good! im trying to make a crane but ksp takes a long time to load when you have 180 mods + both dlc's, and you can literally delete all the stock parts and still have a functioning game are an absoloute god at KSP so you "modify" it a little

i see the age is 15, but isnt pearl like 4000 years old? would that make mathew like a baby in SU? age is strange

well, heres the thing.

while yes normal gems are thousands of years old, steven/ other hybrids (is here are wny (wich is this AU there are) are normal human ages. now the gem still retains it age but mentaly and physicly they are for example a 15 year old.

https://steven-universe.fandom.com/wiki/Gems

1 minute ago, peridoot said:

well, heres the thing.

while yes normal gems are thousands of years old, steven/ other hybrids (is here are wny (wich is this AU there are) are normal human ages. now the gem still retains it age but mentaly and physicly they are for example a 15 year old.

https://steven-universe.fandom.com/wiki/Gems

ah, so kinda like how ash from pokemon would technically be like in his 20's but is still 10? like how in most childrens shows the characters dont age

8 minutes ago, Souptime said:

i googled it and apparently shes 11000.

she could observe the earth WHEN IT WAS IN THE ICE AGE

HUMANS EWERE STILL HUNTER-GATHERERS

yes

in the episode now we're only falling apart rose quartz sees humans while on erth, they very much look like they were ealy bronze age 9 i have no clue what im talking about so im very likely wrong about that)

also pearl was on homeworld for at least 5000 years

6 hours ago, Kernel Kraken said:

What are you drawing with? A mouse? A tablet?

Im drawing with a mouse and the default Paint 3D, i do have a tablet but i can only use it on the other monitor for some reason so i dont use it on this laptop