Satellite to Duna!!!

Rapier12

Hey! Many of you might have sent Satellites to the Mun, and at Kerbin and Rarely to Duna and other Planets and the people who sent satellites to the Mun and at Kerbin are thinking of how can we send satellites to Duna. For that question, I have just the answer for that!!!

Introducing,

The Duna Satellite (Mardun)

This Satellite was just made by me!!! and it consists of the satellite and its launcher that took it to Duna. Download Link below. Extract the Zip File and paste the craft file in your KSP Game.

Link for Download: https://mega.nz/file/Tk4ASYTD#x3nizo2jLIKfVVIIkRaVFGX5RfFD-Zi9aYzbkyTxclo

On 3/22/2021 at 3:04 PM, Rapier12 said:

Hey! Many of you might have sent Satellites to the Mun, and at Kerbin and Rarely to Duna and other Planets and the people who sent satellites to the Mun and at Kerbin are thinking of how can we send satellites to Duna. For that question, I have just the answer for that!!!

Introducing,

The Duna Satellite (Mardun)

This Satellite was just made by me!!! and it consists of the satellite and its launcher that took it to Duna. Download Link below. Extract the Zip File and paste the craft file in your KSP Game.

Link for Download: https://mega.nz/file/Tk4ASYTD#x3nizo2jLIKfVVIIkRaVFGX5RfFD-Zi9aYzbkyTxclo

Note that you might need All DLC!

Thanks,

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.