Mechjeb Version 1.11.2

So I have been playing vanilla KSP for some time now and decided to try my hand at loading some mods and am having some trouble with Mechjeb2. I have verified that all the add ons are current / up to date and have made sure that I extracted everything from the zip file in gamedata folder as instructed. Can anyone give some advise as to where I can look to see what my issue is, or is it just not supported in the current version of KSP? Any and all help from the community is greatly appreciated! 

Edited by AMA PR0
miss spelled word

Hi and welcome to the forums, @AMA PR0 :) 

To be able to help you. we need some more information please, as outlined here:

Chances are that you manually installed the mods instead of using CKAN  and somehow have an incorrect folder structure for MechJeb, it should look similar to this:

Mech-Jeb2-2021-03-25-07-18-22.png

13 hours ago, AMA PR0 said:

So I have been playing vanilla KSP for some time now and decided to try my hand at loading some mods and am having some trouble with Mechjeb2. I have verified that all the add ons are current / up to date and have made sure that I extracted everything from the zip file in gamedata folder as instructed. Can anyone give some advise as to where I can look to see what my issue is, or is it just not supported in the current version of KSP? Any and all help from the community is greatly appreciated! 

Have you unzipped the files and also put module manager in gamedata folder as well?

Posting a picture of your gamedata folder could help.

You can download the latest from here(Click the latest build):

https://ksp.sarbian.com/jenkins/job/ModuleManager/

https://ksp.sarbian.com/jenkins/job/MechJeb2-Dev/

Edited by Serenity

13 hours ago, AMA PR0 said:

. Can anyone give some advise as to where I can look to see what my issue is...

Also, *exactly* what *is* your issue? Are the parts not showing up? Is the Toolbar button not showing up? Is the MechJeb menu not showing up? or...??

Sorry for not providing enough information to better explain the issue I am having. I followed the instruction on how to load mods from the forum but, after I extracted all the files from the zip folder to the game data folder when I load a new game or an existing save I do not have access to the MechJeb parts, the tool bar or the menu. I believe I extracted everything properly, and this is my first attempt at mods so I don't have ckan or any other mods installed.

Wcjw5QF.jpg

9 hours ago, AMA PR0 said:

Sorry for not providing enough information to better explain the issue I am having. I followed the instruction on how to load mods from the forum but, after I extracted all the files from the zip folder to the game data folder when I load a new game or an existing save I do not have access to the MechJeb parts, the tool bar or the menu. I believe I extracted everything properly, and this is my first attempt at mods so I don't have ckan or any other mods installed.

We need the folder before, the Gamedata folder not inside Mechjeb, have you installed module manager as well?

Sorry, I though that screen shot would show all the folder that were extracted along with the folder path, but I will get a screen shot once I get home. I have not installed module manager, but will if it is needed to make it work. I  really appreciate the communities helping me fumble my way through this. 

So I got it working, Im sorry I am still learning the ropes. I reread through the rules and saw how to filter searches for past post. The source of my problem was that I did not realize that I had to install module manager to get MechJeb2 to work, I was under the impression that it was meant to support MechJeb and not a necessity. Thank you to the community for the help and patience!  

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.