Fruit Kocktail Temporarily Restored

3 hours ago, lemon cup said:

Congrats on TOTM!

Out of all these, MANGO is my favorite. I enjoy small probes and this mod is a lifesaver because it allows transmitting high-data experiments (like Magnetometer) without spamming batteries.

Thank you! Yes same here (I think that’s probably where the idea first came to me).

UPDATE For MANGO to v1.1.0

MODULEMANAGER NOW A DEPENDENCY!

• fixed issue of some add-on solar panels / antennae not being recognised/controlled as expected
  • improved balancing to noticeably extend transmit times as originally intended
  • added more part performance variance so player gets even greater rewards for using the best parts

This version is less 'cheaty' but if that's your thing, just stick to the previous version available through GitHub  ;)

9 hours ago, HebaruSan said:

Hi, FYI, these links don't work. Maybe the repo is private?

Yikes how amateurish of me! Thank you for bringing to my attention, I will change very shortly.

1 hour ago, Jiraiyah said:

@FruitGoose

Hi

Am i the only person who can't find apple in ckan?

Sorry a glitched happened where it not show what I typed. Anyways so just probably type the full name of the mod, retry searching apple but with all up pass and spaces, or trying using author search and find it from there. I had no trouble installing from ckan so must be ur end

@Jiraiyah sorry clicking the “add to ckan” in space dock is the limit of my knowledge of it. @Rocketry101 ‘s suggestion is what I would do as well. 

Another alternative is to see if the combined one (FruitKocktail) is on there and just get APPLE from inside there. 

4 hours ago, Rocketry101 said:

So can the fuel card for GRAPES be inside your ships inventory while purchasing or needs to be attached externally? Does the sign need to be externally attached as well?

No, the card won’t work properly inside the inventory (station won’t ‘see’ it). The inventory system is a bit weird in that it doesn’t seem to let you access any saved variables (like credit limit in this case) or rather it doesn’t work the same as it does for a non-inventory part. It should be able to be moved about by an engineer should the need arise. Also, you don’t need to physically click the card so you could clip it inside a fuel tank or something if you don’t want it on view.

The sign needs to be externally attached as well yes. I will post the original design for the sign one day.... a 5m 1950s neon US “Gas Station” monstrosity. I quickly changed it for something more subtle...

1 hour ago, FruitGoose said:

No, the card won’t work properly inside the inventory (station won’t ‘see’ it). The inventory system is a bit weird in that it doesn’t seem to let you access any saved variables (like credit limit in this case) or rather it doesn’t work the same as it does for a non-inventory part. It should be able to be moved about by an engineer should the need arise. Also, you don’t need to physically click the card so you could clip it inside a fuel tank or something if you don’t want it on view.

The sign needs to be externally attached as well yes. I will post the original design for the sign one day.... a 5m 1950s neon US “Gas Station” monstrosity. I quickly changed it for something more subtle...

Oh ok,  thanks for explaining!

UPDATE For PEAR To v1.0.1

• - fixed game breaking bug whereby when part was unexpectedly deleted in the Editor, it threw an endless NRE spam. Sorry about that!

All links updated.

Thanks a lot for making such great mods! I love them! 
Suggestion - A mod which will auto deploy parachutes so that the velocity will reach the minimum (it can reach with parachute) seconds before touchdown. This will save a lot of time...

4 hours ago, theleg said:

Thanks a lot for making such great mods! I love them! 
Suggestion - A mod which will auto deploy parachutes so that the velocity will reach the minimum (it can reach with parachute) seconds before touchdown. This will save a lot of time...

Thank you!

I like it! Yes watching those modules drop even at 4x physics warp is indeed tedious! I wonder how many Kerbals I'll wipe out during testing... :grin:

10 hours ago, FruitGoose said:

Thank you!

I like it! Yes watching those modules drop even at 4x physics warp is indeed tedious! I wonder how many Kerbals I'll wipe out during testing... :grin:

Thanks a lot for replying. I'll be on the lookout for your future mods!

31 minutes ago, Neebel said:

Does MANGO work with mod solar panels and antennas? 

Yes, assuming they use the stock PartModules (which they usually do) (so ModuleDeployableSolarPanel and ModuleDataTransmitter) although even if they don't it's easily fixed with a ModuleManager patch. Which parts were you looking at?

On 4/17/2021 at 7:18 PM, FruitGoose said:

The count so far is 425... 

Needs tweaking to be a bit more reliable but should have something ready soon.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.