Jump to content

Fruit Kocktail Temporarily Restored


Guest
 Share

Recommended Posts

Following the explanation given in my final post, here are the links to the mods and source codes for LGG and anyone who is unable to use the mods following my rash decision to remove everything. @linuxgurugamer has kindly agreed to adopt the mods going forward has created a new thread for them so these are just temporary until those are sorted.

All are GitHub. All MIT as previous.

Vertikal Speed Indicator Download

VSI Source Code

 

Parachutes Let's Use Maths (PLUM) Download

PLUM source code

 

Oh Really Another Name Generating Endeavour (ORANGE) Download

ORANGE source code

 

Programmatic Extension And Retraction (PEAR) Download

PEAR source code

 

Gas Repairs And Probably Expensive Snacks (GRAPES) Download

GRAPES source code

 

Lie In Must Ensue (LIME) Download

LIME source code

 

My Antennae Never Go Offline (MANGO) Download

MANGO source code

 

Automated Popular Pre Launch Experiment (APPLE) Download

APPLE source code

 

Potentially Really Useful New Editor Sorter (PRUNES) Download

PRUNES source code

 

Filling Inventory Generously (FIG) Download

FIG source code

 

And a couple of unreleased concept mods, still in alpha in case anyone wants to develop further. They sort of work but very poorly!

KastAway - a negatively controlled raft (ie push to stop not push to go) - Download

KastAway source code

 

Six Million Dollar Kerman - gives Kerbals super powers - Download

Source code

 

Once LGG's threads are up and running I'll remove the links to avoid confusion!

Edited by Guest
temp repost
Link to comment
Share on other sites

NIce! ... I just wish these were all on the same repo, and had a combined release pacage, so you could grab them all at once, as well as the seperate pacages to pic & choose...
But great job!

Also, not sure I did it the preferred method, but I submitted a nomination for Thread of The Month for this ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, FruitGoose said:

 

  • The stock Ox-Stat fixed panel is extremely problematic as it uses the same part module to handle deployment even though it is obviously not deployable. You would think it would be programmed to ignore any request to extend but alas no, as it actually includes animation parameters. Unfortunately these produce NRE spams. Therefore, I have had to create a "blacklist" of parts that shouldn't be included in PEAR. If you have an add-on panel that causes similar, it can be added to the blacklist (inside PluginData) which will allow the mod to function correctly (please let me know as well so I can add it for distribution).

Just a tip - this can be handled by checking the isTracking flag in the ModuleDeployableSolarPanel part module (fixed panels don't track).

This looks really cool, congratulations on the release

Edited by severedsolo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, severedsolo said:

Just a tip - this can be handled by checking the isTracking flag in the ModuleDeployableSolarPanel part module (fixed panels don't track).

This looks really cool, congratulations on the release

Thank you! I'll look into that 

5 hours ago, Stone Blue said:

NIce! ... I just wish these were all on the same repo, and had a combined release pacage, so you could grab them all at once, as well as the seperate pacages to pic & choose...
But great job!

Also, not sure I did it the preferred method, but I submitted a nomination for Thread of The Month for this ;)

Thank you. I wasn't sure how it worked source/licence wise by combining them. I suppose I could just create a new repo with them all in then covered either way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Great!

APPLE could automatically remove helmets on EVA in breatheable atmosphere.

Didn't really care for the auto LG lowering. Can it be turned off?

Can LIME have two settings? Your sunny daylight but also the sun directly on the horizon? It is good for some launches.

 

Edited by Daniel Prates
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, FruitGoose said:

Thank you. I wasn't sure how it worked source/licence wise by combining them. I suppose I could just create a new repo with them all in then covered either way.

Could mebbe take a look at Malah's QuickMods repo, to see how thats setup...granted, theres a lot more modlets & *stuff* in there, than you probably need... lol

Edited by Stone Blue
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Daniel Prates said:

Great!

APPLE could automatically remove helmets on EVA in breatheable atmosphere.

Didn't really care for the auto LG lowering. Can it be turned off?

Can LIME have two settings? Your sunny daylight but also the sun directly on the horizon? It is good for some launches.

 

Good idea, will look at implementing!

Yes in pause menu options under APPLE tab just uncheck option.

I originally planned for the player to be able to select the time but dismissed as unnecessary. However, perhaps a toggle to turn on and off (so you can use stock setting ) might work...

Thank you for the feedback &)

6 hours ago, lemon cup said:

If you need any help with L.E.M.O.N. let me know :cool:

:joy:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, FruitGoose said:

I originally planned for the player to be able to select the time but dismissed as unnecessary

My reasoning is, some people (cof... me) like to design militarized planes, flying boats, amphibious etc. It is not always that you want to get real close tonthe ground and land.

Otherwise, great idea to have all options toggleable. It ensures most people will like the mod instead of droping it for "that one thing".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Drakomis said:

These mods are literally time savers and benefit my gameplay. THANK YOU.

You're welcome and thank you.

 

I've now added the option of downloading as 1 package as requested, it's at the end of the OP. Next up, work on those options for LIME...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Cruesoe said:

Is it possible to make ORANGE pick from a single list rather than two?

Not officially, however as a workaround, if you remove all the names from the second list, it should do it (don't delete the actual file though). This will display a single name only of course (or whatever is listed on the line in list 1 if you edit it)

Edited by Guest
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, FruitGoose said:

Not officially, however as a workaround, if you remove all the names from the second list, it should do it (don't delete the actual file though). This will display a single name only of course (or whatever is listed on the line in list 1 if you edit it)

Unfortunately it didn't but I did it another way round. I put nothing but USS and similar in the first file. Works like a dream.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Cruesoe said:

Unfortunately it didn't but I did it another way round. I put nothing but USS and similar in the first file. Works like a dream.

Great glad you sorted it. I will revise the code to allow what I described previously as well so thank you for bringing to my attention!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

UPDATES

APPLE

- added ability to auto add/remove helmet when safe to do so/not safe to do so

 

ORANGE

- added ability to select from a single list if desired without spamming NREs

 

LIME

- at the request of @Daniel Prates you now have the option of selecting the time you wish to warp to, accessible via a toolbar button. Options are sunrise (stock setting), sunny (LIME setting), sunset (for romantic players?) and midnight (if you build ugly rockets and are ashamed to launch them in the daylight?)

 

All links updated with new versions, Spacedock updated, combined package updated. Any issues/bugs/new ideas let me know!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Congrats on TOTM!

Out of all these, MANGO is my favorite. I enjoy small probes and this mod is a lifesaver because it allows transmitting high-data experiments (like Magnetometer) without spamming batteries.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...