Kerbal Planetary Base Systems fails to load, even with ModuleManager

WarpPrime

Recently, I downloaded KPBS (Kerbal Planetary Base Systems). I have the latest version of ModuleManager as well. When I loaded up KSP, none of the parts from the mod loaded. It said about 400 patches were made, meaning that it probably was loaded by MM, but in the VAB/SPH, I can't find any of the parts from KPBS. Is there any fix for this?

Are you in career / haven't unlocked? Do they show in sandbox mode? Also MM saying it's applied the patches is a bit misleading as it really means it's read the patch and there's no errors. It doesn't detect whether the patch actually works. If you check the MM log (main ksp folder/logs I think) it'll list what it's actually applied and changed.

5 hours ago, FruitGoose said:

Are you in career / haven't unlocked? Do they show in sandbox mode? Also MM saying it's applied the patches is a bit misleading as it really means it's read the patch and there's no errors. It doesn't detect whether the patch actually works. If you check the MM log (main ksp folder/logs I think) it'll list what it's actually applied and changed.

I am in SandBox mode, they aren't showing. I think KPBS requires other mods to function? If so, could you (or someone else) list them?

On 3/28/2021 at 11:07 AM, WarpPrime said:

I am in SandBox mode, they aren't showing. I think KPBS requires other mods to function? If so, could you (or someone else) list them?

KPBS has no other dependencies, afaik. If you can provide your logs, I think  it would be helpful for you to do so.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.