Maria Sirona

20 hours ago, Maria Sirona said:

Uh, so, i think that Avatar is a good movie. Plz don't hate?

James Camerons Avatar is NOT a good movie. It is absolutely stunningly EPIC! Might explain why I own like 5 copies of it lol. I am looking forward to the sequels. I kinda understand how Dr Augustine may return, after all she did pass through the eye of Eywa but how is Quaritch supposed to return? It will be fun to see the Na’vi and the Omaticaya again as well as see the other Na’vi peoples. 

10 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

This is the very first time when I realize that the "Sigourney Weaver" character has some name in the movie...

Dr. Grace Augustine actually. I have a book on the moon Pandora that has an opening from her character. Ill dig it out later and edit this reply with the books name. 

@kerbiloid the book i mentioned: James Cameron’s Avatar An Activist Survival Guide

Edited by AlamoVampire

On 3/29/2021 at 9:50 AM, Maria Sirona said:

Uh, so, i think that Avatar is a good movie. Plz don't hate?

Yea, its at least a good movie, possibly even great, or even possibly epic.

Sure I can't remember any of the characters more than the actors and actresses that played them, and the plot is essentially just a better Pocahontas. But its a movie with amazing special effects, music, message and scope. If anything its hard to deny the impact of the largest blockbuster ever made.

Also, Pandora - The World of Avatar is sick. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.