KSP Art

voronovme

Visited inspiration and decided to make a video. Since recently I discovered myself in motion design, and was interested in the KSP theme, I decided to combine business with pleasure. I would like to share a little about the work process.

I will try without any incomprehensible words :D

It all starts with an idea. This is the main point. Those who watched the movie Inception will remember that the main goal of the protagonists was to sow an idea.

So, after the idea that began to "sprout" in my thoughts, my imagination began to connect to do something creative for KSP.

I started with a concept about how the video would be presented in an abstract form. To roughly understand the very idea in practice - already looking at it all with your eyes. All that is required to do this is to mold from primitives as soon as possible in order to understand how viable the idea is.

Preview shot 1

Preview shot 2

After I have managed to see the simplest concept, I can slowly fill with the main objects, in our case spacecraft and so on, the planets of the Kerbol system and of course, nowhere without kerbonauts :)

Now, of course, everything is in development and, if possible, I will try to present intermediate results.

Here's a quick rundown on how to go from idea to implementation.

Thank you for attention:)

167258770_307559714124480_89924817398368

p.s.
Sorry for my English

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.