Launching wrong craft

(PS4) I've had an issue where occasionally when I try to launch a craft, it will load a completely different vessel. It seems to load the auto-saved craft when this happens. Deleting the auto-save craft will subvert the issue but trying to launch after doing this will sometimes send you to the space center screen, and not the launch pad or runway. It's not a game-breaking bug, but it does get annoying when trying to make modifications to a craft, only to then launch the version with no modifications.  Also first post!

You probably manually save your craft before clicking the launch button, like I do. Give it ten seconds or so to finish saving before clicking launch and this bug won't occur.

It has been around for a couple years, so I don't expect it to ever be fixed.

Ah. I play KSP on the PS4 and the PC. On this PS4 this is a common issue I found. Usually I save the rocket I just biult and put another part oni it. Thats the only way I found to fix this bug,

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.