finally, its done. its still on the SPH though, and for a reason i cant insert the image

ARGHHHHHHHHHH I CANT INSERT ITTTTTT!!!!!!!!! i tried to press my steam screenshot key but nothing happen!

i press it hundred time still nothing happen

Do you have other way of screen shot?

Also some people want vessel move and some don’t , so let’s hold a vote. If you want vessel mover tag me in a message that says yes. If not tag me in a message that says no.

Edit: poll closes April 7 00:00UTC

Edited by Stormpilot

37 minutes ago, Stormpilot said:

I will allow vessel mover.

BTW, i use cheat to test my carrier in the water. attempt 1 is fail. attempt 2 is complete

1 minute ago, Stormpilot said:

What photo posting website you using?

is that mean everyone uses that website will see our screnshot?

Just now, Stormpilot said:

No. Lost of people use imgur. But i like using this because I don't need an account.

imgur dont work for me. everything is blank gray

1 minute ago, Stormpilot said:

No. Lost of people use imgur. But i like using this because I don't need an account.

and i ask u... will people see our screenshot?

4 minutes ago, Stormpilot said:

No, oneone will. Its made to just post images on forums.

k

here it is,

screenshot23.pngoh yeah, and that cockpit pointing up is the life boat wich only fit for 3 kerbals and the carrier only fit for ??? kerbal/crew and 3 planes also 1 helicopter

6 minutes ago, Stormpilot said:

K E R B A L.  C A N N O N

YESSSSSS!!!!!!

11 minutes ago, Stormpilot said:

K E R B A L.  C A N N O N

hmmmm kerbal cannnon? how did i even create it???

im gonna use my imagination

AHA! wait, is it gonna hurt? or even kill? im thinking about using EAS-1 or whatever it is and a rocket engine to launch it then KABOOM (maybe)

i forgot about torpedos

Here's my submission for this challenge. Since helicopters are allowed and you never specified which body the carrier should float in I sent mine to Eve, where I took my drone for a brief flight. I am by no means a good helo driver (in KSP or otherwise) so a short test flight is all I managed to do without crashing.

1 hour ago, QF9E said:

Here's my submission for this challenge. Since helicopters are allowed and you never specified which body the carrier should float in I sent mine to Eve, where I took my drone for a brief flight. I am by no means a good helo driver (in KSP or otherwise) so a short test flight is all I managed to do without crashing.

great job at flying the helicopter!

launching

Screenshot-from-2021-04-07-19-59-11.png

exploded on first try

Screenshot-from-2021-04-07-20-01-16.png

second try, adding MOAR LANDING GEARZ!!!

Screenshot-from-2021-04-07-20-05-33.png

second try also fail, i have no enough time to screenshot because the xplosion was small. i lose some part of the carrier.

ugh... im giving up. can i use cheat to move it to sea? BTW third try, you could guess what happen from the pic

Screenshot-from-2021-04-07-20-11-39.pngthe game also crash when i inserting the pic.

12 hours ago, Stormpilot said:

Ok, because of the poll, I will allow vessel mover. The vote was a 100% to 0% landslide.

is that mean i can cheat?

Edited by JB182

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.