[1.12.x] [BG] Planetside Exploration Technologies | Surface bases, NASA MMSEV, wind turbines & more! | v1.0.2

benjee10

6 minutes ago, Kerminator K-100 said:

How did you make some of this stuff! That launchpad looks awesome but I'm wondering how you landed it. Or did you use EPL

All modules were brought from Kerbin to Minmus using conventional rockets, except for the launchpad and tank farm. These were created on site with EPL and then docked to the base with the help of 2 rovers.

On 4/15/2021 at 6:23 AM, FruitGoose said:

Sometimes in the editor, when you mouse over the right click menu for a part, the part disappears from view and the button (say extend staircase) toggles over to the other option but doesn’t actually trigger the action. When you remove the mouse from the right click menu, the part reappears. This is intermittent, possibly a conflict with something like Click Through Blocker maybe?

I'm having this problem without this mod. It only happens on parts with texture variants.

The biggest problem with KSP is the partcount.
Inserting transformed end caps into modules is a wonderful thing. Great care for the players from the author, who understands that his mod is not just for beauty, but also for a pleasant game and practical use.
I am very glad that many authors understand this.

Thanks Benjee!

10 hours ago, dlrk said:

I'm having this problem without this mod. It only happens on parts with texture variants.

It’s a stock bug, no fix unfortunately.

On 5/5/2021 at 1:41 AM, mxi_steel said:

i dont know if anyone has asked but any plans for a ckan release? 

Working on it!

On 5/3/2021 at 10:44 PM, münambulist said:

Really loving these parts - only thing on my wish list would be a 1.875m hab with bunks and a lav in the iva - just want to make some space trailers.

Another hab variant could be interesting for sure! Could change the current part into a galley module and add a new multi-purpose hab. 

16 hours ago, Distortion28 said:

For some reason TAC life support isn't working with this mod on my game. Anybody have a fix?

This is down to a typo in the patch on my part, there is an extra curly bracket where there shouldn't be. Will be fixed next update. 

And yet all these other people have no problem at all installing it:confused:

Maybe a screenshot of your gamedata folder would help.

Maybe you have a gamedata folder inside gamedata? Did you install all the dependencies?

Edited by modus

oh ok

12 minutes ago, modus said:

And yet all these other people have no problem at all installing it:confused:

Maybe a screenshot of your gamedata folder would help.

Maybe you have a gamedata folder inside gamedata? Did you install all the dependencies?

yes

MKd0vX2.png