[1.12.x] [BG] Planetside Exploration Technologies | Surface bases, NASA MMSEV, wind turbines & more! | v1.0.2

benjee10

Where do I find this part in the VAB???? Ive literally been looking for an hour now and its probaly something stupid that I never saw, but please help me I feel like im going insane.

screenshot490.png?width=1246&height=701

Edited by Kosmix1

17 minutes ago, Kosmix1 said:

Where do I find this part in the VAB???? Ive literally been looking for an hour now and its probaly something stupid that I never saw, but please help me I feel like im going insane.

Which part exactly?

Just now, Kosmix1 said:

The big base part in the middle with 3 nodes and one ladder which is about to be docked.

That is a variant of the vertical node part. Part name is PT-M075NB Configurable Node Module (Vertical). It has multiple variants with between 2-4 radial connections at various angles.

On 7/8/2021 at 3:44 PM, Gilph said:

I believe USI support was asked and answered in previous posts.

That was mine I asked if it was compatible with Kerbalism and was told it was compat with USI but not config'd for kerbalism

On 7/8/2021 at 9:12 AM, TaintedLion said:

Will the hydroponics module actually generate supplies for USI in future updates?

I think I was told it was compatible with USI but not say kerbalism which is what my topic

14 minutes ago, Starslinger999 said:

That was mine I asked if it was compatible with Kerbalism and was told it was compat with USI but not config'd for kerbalism

I think I was told it was compatible with USI but not say kerbalism which is what my topic

True, but there was also this below. the great @Grimmaswrote a config.

The rover wheel mount is completely bugged. When used in the SPH or VAB it multiplies extremely fast when you point your arrow over other parts while holding the Rover Mount Part.

I will give further info if its only I that has this bug.

unknown.png

Edited by Kosmix1

45 minutes ago, Kosmix1 said:

The rover wheel mount is completely bugged. When used in the SPH or VAB it multiplies extremely fast when you point your arrow over other parts while holding the Rover Mount Part.

I will give further info if its only I that has this bug.

unknown.png

I’m guessing you don’t have the breaking ground DLC?

On 7/26/2021 at 6:10 PM, Lijazos said:

Are there plans to update to 1.12? I literally just discovered this mod (I must be blind or something) and I'm dying to play it!

Are there any big incompatibilities?

Should work fine on 1.12 as far as I'm aware, but I haven't had chance to test it myself yet. 
I don't intend to update anything until the docking port autostrut issue is addressed in the base game.

I've had some bad experience in the past with surface bases and whatnot, that despite they had features that would allegedly attach them firmly to the ground of whatever planet/moon they were deployed on, time warping would in most cases end up being the end of bases i had made. Jumping, twitching, glitching and just generally the charm of KSP physics.

Just how sturdy/resilient is this against quirky physics? Do modules actually STAY attached, assuming attaching modules and bases is a thing in this mod?