[1.12.x] [BG] Planetside Exploration Technologies | Surface bases, NASA MMSEV, wind turbines & more! | v1.0.2

benjee10

Wonderful job!!!
I follow the beta release mod, I'm very pleased with the final result. Your greenhouse is the best place to relax in space!
I started thinking about removing the Planetary Base Systems.
Does the author of thoughts have to add resource-processing parts? They would perfectly fit both HubTech and this mod.

Edited by Cochies

18 hours ago, DirtyFace83 said:

@benjee10 I might be mistaken, but I think the bundled B9PartSwitch is not the latest version

Hmm, I will double check this. Don't think it should matter too much, but worth making sure the dependencies are up to date. 

16 hours ago, Nertea said:

Such a beautiful, well-designed and well-integrated piece of work.

The promotional content is next-level as well. 

Thanks very much Nert, your work really inspires me to keep pushing the quality of my work further.

15 hours ago, Invaderchaos said:

This is certainly a game-changing mod. Your work somehow always manages to get better and better with every mod release. Can't wait for what's next in store!

Also love the ability to use the MMSEV in zero-g environments.

Awesome screenshots!

14 hours ago, Zorg said:

I'm practically speechless. This is astonishing work Benjee

Thanks very much! 

13 hours ago, Dev_135 said:

Hey Benjee! I have a couple questions.

1.Will you ever make a discord for all of your mods?

2. May you make tutorials on how to make Planetside bases? 
All questions from my friend.

I don't think a Discord would really be my thing! A tutorial video might be useful though, I'll see what I can do. 

10 hours ago, Kadermonkey said:

Seems awesome, but when I try to launch anything, the kraken strikes on the pad

Could you give me some more info on this? 

9 hours ago, wisdomsavingthrow said:

Welp, there go all my previous base plans. This'll revolutionize my program.

I've gotta ask, any plans for a Community Tech Tree compatibility patch in the future?

I'll definitely look into it!

3 hours ago, Hohmannson said:

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/SluTNyYYf1IYAA

Made a Tweakscale support for ModulePETTurbine and turbines parts(thanks Lisias it's that easy) and a simple wind observation experiment. Adjust to your liking and thanks for the great mod, @benjee10!

I'll take a look at this, thanks!

2 minutes ago, Cochies said:

Wonderful job!!!
I follow the beta release mod, I'm very pleased with the final result. I started thinking about removing the Planetary Base Systems.
Does the author of thoughts have to add resource-processing parts? They would perfectly fit both HubTech and this mod.

Resource processors might be useful for sure. 

Thanks very much for the support & kind words everyone! It has been about 6 months since I started this project so it is really satisfying to finally see out in the wild. If I haven't like your comment yet it's because I've exceeded the number of likes per day...

8 minutes ago, zakkpaz said:

try

Great examples here, it will be easy if you actually play with it. Some copy+paste, targeting Planetside parts and maybe lowering converters output and habitation time due to modules being smaller. https://github.com/post-kerbin-mining-corporation/StationPartsExpansionRedux/blob/dev/GameData/StationPartsExpansionRedux/Patches/SSPXR-USILS.cfg

That's absolutely awesome.
I love the visuals, the way this mod fits with SSPX and ReStock, but most of all - an eye for detail.
Those dust removal magnetic arcs on ladders are gorgeus. And all modules have some sensors (?), which "look" one to another then modules are connected. Are they part of some kind of relative position control system? Anyway, those are a nice touch. Bunch of nice touches, actually.

I'd like to make a russian localization for the mod, and add Kerbalism support.
Is this ok to make pull request to master branch on github?