[1.12.x] [BG] Planetside Exploration Technologies | Surface bases, NASA MMSEV, wind turbines & more! | v1.0.2

benjee10

1 hour ago, N_8 said:

Is there a docking port other than the c-100 meant for connecting base modules? I can't really tell from the screenshots.

There is the the C-100 (It is the one you can see in the most screenshots) in Benjees HabTech2 and there is a C-200 (APAS) in Benjee10_sharedAssets (it is smaller than the C-100).
Also: Bluedog has a new one in the same size of the C-100  (but only in the Apollo Revamp Dev-Branch yet):

Edited by Cheesecake

23 hours ago, Cheesecake said:

There is the the C-100 (It is the one you can see in the most screenshots) in Benjees HabTech2 and there is a C-200 (APAS) in Benjee10_sharedAssets (it is smaller than the C-100).

It's the other way round, C-200 is the CBM (HabTech2) and C-100 is APAS-95 (Shared Assets)

3 minutes ago, RaiderMan said:

installation question: should I replace the habtech props that came with habtech2, with the habtech props that came with this? 

The one with this is more up to date. Thanks for reminding me I need to sort that!

yeah...it just wont let me build the rover....or use any of its parts. I'm yanking it.

cant place parts, cant delete parts, VAB outright unusable with this installed. I reverted to the old habtech props after removing this mod. heres hoping my vab starts working again.

Edited by RaiderMan

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, HebaruSan said:

Would you like some help from the CKAN team? We've had a request to add this from a user on the CKAN Discord.

Any news on the CKAN update? Eagerly awaiting to use this (and several other benjee mods) but they're not on CKAN so can't really use them - not going to manually install and mess about with how CKAN works with things!

On 12/30/2021 at 3:03 PM, Yaaar's Revenge said:

Sorry, more aimed at OP for news rather than you, but quoted as you had asked the most relevant question prior to my post

But what's the point in pinging him again with an annoying contentless "Any updates???" just one day after an actual productive response was posted and not responded to yet? If anything this noise will make it less likely that you'll get progress.

On 12/30/2021 at 2:50 PM, Yaaar's Revenge said:

Any news on the CKAN update? Eagerly awaiting to use this (and several other benjee mods) but they're not on CKAN so can't really use them - not going to manually install and mess about with how CKAN works with things!

What's stopping you from just manually installing it? It's really not difficult.

7 hours ago, Entr8899 said:

What's stopping you from just manually installing it? It's really not difficult.

just want to avoid messing it up or causing issues with Ckan as I'm not familiar with whether it overwrites or not. I've popped it in manually so hopefully that works, but fully prepared for it to have problems because of something I've done haha

On 4/3/2021 at 7:19 PM, chris-kerbal said:

What an awesome mod... ISS is getting competition on the ground.

Did you figured out, how the Docking ports work? mine arent working in space. It seams like the soft capture ring is usless. Do you know more?

1 hour ago, JavaLP said:

Did you figured out, how the Docking ports work? mine arent working in space. It seams like the soft capture ring is usless. Do you know more?

Which Dockingports do you mean? The APAS? And what isn`t working? You need to retract the soft-capturing-ring after contact.

I have a problem here, when I place a low profile connection port under my base's support and put the rover chassic right under it and when I launch the base, it keep bouncing. Any idea on how to fix this? 

Edit: I fixed it

Edited by Jackloker173
Found the way to fix

• 3 weeks later...