The Case for Space: A Kerbalized Space Race [WIP] - Submissions Welcome, See Thread

Hypercore

Hey everybody, Hypercore here, or better know as someone of the same name on the r/KSP discord, Today I am starting a project by the name of "The Case for Space". It will consist of mainly albums of screenshots, and maybe some stories! 

Information
I had the idea for this project literally this morning :D 
This will be a kerbalised version of the real space race, but vessels will be original, people will be fake, and only inspiration is taken. The format will be an album every chapter, with high quality screenshots, some description, and possibly infographics and literature.
This  thread is still Largely WIP, and screenshot work will ensue ASAP. Due to schoolwork progress will be slow until summer break. In the meantime, community submissions are taken, more detail below.

Mod List [WIP]

• JNSQ
  • Ad Astra
  • Bluedog Design Bureau
  • Tantares
  • Knes
  • ReDIRECT
  • Modular Launch Pads

Community Submission
If you have any ideas, or completed works like:

• Logo/flag
  • Craft files (LV, sats, landers, etc.)
  • Screenshots
  • Mod suggestion
  • Anything else

That you'd like to contribute to this project, you can drop me a dm on discord, Hypercore_Gaming#5278, send the file here, or I can be contacted through a plausible media of your choice. 

Final Words

And again: this is very WIP!
I might drop attention for this at any time, and might not appear here for a while. So while I AM focused on this project, I will do my best to continuously expanding and working on this project of mine.

Edited by Hypercore

Update post:
Having some problem with the game and mods, but fear not, pics are coming!
Community submissions will be taken anytime, so don't be afraid!
In related news, the countries are  now called the Krussian Federation and the United Kerbal States.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.