[WIP] Stock Aircraft Expansion SAE

I'm annoyed by the lack of aircraft, especially airliner parts and many mods are discontinued or don't have the parts I want. So I will make my own! (Click on the images for full-size)

XQ1jXDF.pngmyB3jtx.pngga1TBXr.png

Boeing 737, 727 and 787

Brbfj00.pngVWdfK7e.png

View inside the 737 cockpit

rF6IoA8.png3aUezls.png

4Nj1KjB.png

Taking a look at the 737-800 engine

Parts

• Boeing 737 (Max) inspired Cockpit with detailed IVA
  • Boeing 737-800 Engine
  • Boeing 787 Dreamliner Cockpit with detailed IVA

Note that I will probably not add complete airliners, this is supposed to improve your creations with custom-built, specific parts, which drastically improve the visuals of your aircraft! I will add parts as I desire, and do not have any specific roadmap in mind. I'm open to suggestions though.

Download coming soon!

Edited by Kartoffelkuchen

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/11/2023 at 8:00 PM, kerbmario said:

could you, if you release the mod, also make mesh variants of whatever mk3 diamteter is but round instead of th emk3 shape?

SXT already has a round 3.75m hollow fuselage, hollow adapter to Mk3 cargobays and some other parts to make huge cargo planes. Unfortunately it lacks any tail pieces for this cross-section.

Edited by Manul

• 2 weeks later...

SXT doesn’t have 3.75m cockpits, at least without a bulge on top. I’m hoping for a part like that, if/when this gets released. Or the ability to switch between Mk3/size 3  fuselages.

Edited by Kerbal410

On 6/28/2023 at 6:31 AM, Kerbal410 said:

Or the ability to switch between Mk3/size 3  fuselages.

There is a hollow Mk3-S3 adapter in SXT and a non-hollow one in a stock game. Doesn't look aerodynamical but still better than nothing :/   And a huuuuuge S3-S2 nosecone/fueltank adapter in SXT that does look pretty aerodynamical. But the lack of any part for a nice looking tail makes me sad.

I mean a part that has variants for both cross-sections, like the space station cupola in Mk3 expansion.  I don't know if there's a mod for that or not, though.

should someone message @Kartoffelkuchen, and see if they could do something about this mod?

Edited by Kerbal410

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.