Mod to see flight data on main screen?

Rylant

Hey all. Is there a current mod that will allow you to see flight data, particularly apoapsis and periapsis on the main screen? I don’t like fumbling back and forth between the main screen and the map screen as I try to achieve orbit.

I tried to get Kerbal Engineer Redux to work as I understand that mod has that feature, but I couldn’t get it to work. Is that because the mod hasn’t been updated for the most recent version?

Thanks,

Rylant

Edited by Rylant

As a side note: don`t use the "Download from Curseforge" because it`s an old version. Use the link in the first sentence to jrbudda`s github. There you will find an up-to-date version which works in 1.11.x (KER 1.1.8.3).

Thank you so much. I think the problem might have been that I didn’t have partless enabled. Of course nobody has an engineer on the early flights so maybe that is why the hud was disabled. Now that I have enabled that function, it seems to be working. I feel like that should be vanilla and not need a mod. 

Thanks,

Rylant 

Also if it’s just ap/pe info you want, the dialog at the bottom left (shows pitch by default) has a button (bottom of the 4 there, looks like an orbit) now that changes the display to show this info.

17 hours ago, Probus said:

Does it have any functionality (mainly just editing maneuver nodes)?

It pretty much just displays map information from ScanSat. You can overlay resources, slope, etc I primarily use it just to see where I am.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.