I don't know enough mission reports

Maria Sirona

You’ve probably seen this one, but I’ll put it here anyways... you know with a RP 1 crewed Mars landing and all

Ok, so grand tours are hard... with life-support it’s harder... and with kerbalism it’s quite difficult :0.0:never-less @king of nowhere did one... (and he is doing another one... as if one is not enough)

And some modded interplanetary gameplay that I found interesting (I use similar mods so it gave me inspiration for some of my spacecraft).

Im sure there are some older “classics” that some of the older forum goers can recommend since I’m relatively new here, but these are some I’ve enjoyed.

Edited by Daedalus3000

There are alot of good ones, depending on what you like
Might I recommend Kuzzter's kerbfleet series?

Or there is the outstanding Kraken series

There is a great list of all the mission reports and fan-fiction stories KSK has compiled here

Finally, if you want something that's a little more campy and silly sci-fi... there's a little thing I wrote:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.