-

Well this will sure stop the need to send fuel deliveries to the refueling station in LKO. Outsource to the private sector! :heart_eyes:

I'll just be disappointed when I get to the station and find that some "kraken" has stolen the delivery off the porch before I could get to it... do you have delivery insurance? :sad:

[snip]

On 4/14/2021 at 10:13 AM, Caerfinon said:

Well this will sure stop the need to send fuel deliveries to the refueling station in LKO. Outsource to the private sector! :heart_eyes:

I'll just be disappointed when I get to the station and find that some "kraken" has stolen the delivery off the porch before I could get to it... do you have delivery insurance? :sad:

Haha no insurance premiums to be added in a future update.

Edited by Guest
Redacted by moderator

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/14/2021 at 10:41 AM, FruitGoose said:

[...]

Q. Both your refueling station and vessel above look very familiar. What do they remind me of?

A. They are made using predominantly Tantares parts, that's probably where you've seen them. Yep.

[...]

Great mod!

I see what you did there! :D

Various content has been redacted and/or removed due to running afoul of forum rules 2.2.c, content unsuitable for children.

We're sorry to have to do this, and we hate to rain on folks' parade.  Please remember, though, that this is a family forum and there are children present, so let's keep it clean, please.

Thank you for your understanding.

• 1 month later...
On 4/14/2021 at 8:41 PM, FruitGoose said:

-

Yay, another [null] mod! It's nice to see a mod that are incredibly optimized in file size, which is only 0 KB large! Although I can't seem to activate this mod, pls help.

Spoiler

Yes, I was joking about the removed mod.