Pleasa someone avaliate my own projects

CP-19

lvNIm9C.png

I found this to be like a missile with a kerbal in it. Very fast and manoeuvrable.

CP-21

MACLhMV.png

Really smooth flying twin turbo prop. Could possibly use autostrut on the wings to prevent flex but I find it fun to fly with flapping wings. :D

Soleron

ZXz58ch.png

When I loaded this up I thought it would be a handful but is the most stable aircraft of the three. Care must be taken on take-off to avoid tail strike but really beautiful to fly.

Well done @calebpassamani, 3 nice new planes in my hangar. :cool:

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/20/2021 at 6:48 AM, James Kerman said:

CP-19

lvNIm9C.png

I found this to be like a missile with a kerbal in it. Very fast and manoeuvrable.

CP-21

MACLhMV.png

Really smooth flying twin turbo prop. Could possibly use autostrut on the wings to prevent flex but I find it fun to fly with flapping wings. :D

Soleron

ZXz58ch.png

When I loaded this up I thought it would be a handful but is the most stable aircraft of the three. Care must be taken on take-off to avoid tail strike but really beautiful to fly.

Well done @calebpassamani, 3 nice new planes in my hangar. :cool:

thank you man im working on tail strike, i do this plane with the objective of stability.

thank guys you help so much i m getting better every day 

new airplanes will come

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.