KSP 1's 10th anniversary is a little over 2 months away...

GoldForest

And I really hope Squad has something big planned. 

What do you guys think it's going to be?  1.12? Brand new DLC announcement? KSP 2 surprise launch date?!?!? I kid on that last one. But seriously, this is a big occasion and it needs something to go with it. 

Do you remember when the World Cup was on and they added a giant football? I think something like that but a giant birthday cake (maybe even with a Kraken bursting out of it), or party hats for the Kerbals etc.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Weak Player said:

Seriously i hope for ksp 1.12
I'll make a new planet mod on the occasion 
;) 

I have it in Planning and I will release it earlier but just you know an early gift to the community :) 

Also how is your profile marked as "Joined Recently". It doesn't look like. But if it's true, then you're sitting on the forums the whole day? Awesome! I began doing that too 3 days ago. :D

Follow topic: Checked

17 minutes ago, Weak Player said:

@ShuttlePilot Im just saying
I didn't join the fourms until I had been playing ksp for a year
I got into planet modding 2 months ago my first planet pack is in its pre-release but now i will make another planet pack a mod that adds a moon 
and that mod has 8k texture ;) 

Ok, 8k is my MAX resolution as I only have 8GB RAM. For example if I would take like 16k, my KSP would begin to stutter and after few seconds. KRASH!

44 minutes ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

Wow, 10 years of Kerbal. I hope KSP lasts for many, many, many, many, many, many, many more years to come.

Thanks for the reminder! I will make sure to mark June 24th on my calendar!

Yes, time goes quick, I guess. I found out this game 3 years ago, began playing KSP around 2 years ago, joined the Forums few months ago, began playing RSS/RO few weeks ago. I really want the  S  U  R  P  R  I  S  E  from the developers. Also congratulations on 100 posts, Mr. Crane Expert!

This is one of the best quotes I've ever read:

"Why go to space when you can lift the stars themselves?"

DISCLAIMER: Attempting to use Kiebherr cranes to lift actual stars or other celestial bodies voids warranty and is not recommended

Man, that's totally SQUAD style :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, ShuttlePilot said:

I accidentally deleted my KSP please help I can't live without it plase help I'm too lazy to re-download it lol please in 1 hour I only got 1% please no.

open your PC's recycle bin

also don't you still have the original installer?

Unless of course, you're on console. Then IDK how.

Edited by OrdinaryKerman

14 hours ago, OrdinaryKerman said:

open your PC's recycle bin

also don't you still have the original installer?

Unless of course, you're on console. Then IDK how.

Sorry, I was laughing behind the scenes while writing this comment. For real I deleted it, but now I'm downloading it again today, because I have patience. Also I'm not stupid enough to put software that has registry entries into the recycling bin. I'm not on console. I have backup for my installer in USB key, safety is always important, yes?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.