Event Horizon Visuals Continued!

Shbibe

unknown.png

so... Event Horizon Visuals was cancelled so I, someone with literally zero modding experience, asked the original creator, @Heliocentric, for permission to carry it on. Here we will monitor my progress and learning of Scatterer and EVE when I get to it.   Images represent current state of the planets.

Currently nothing is focused on full realism, rather trying to emulate what the stock atmospheres would look like with scatterer (obviously).

Clouds will not be added until I finish scatterer

this is now a joint project between @Shbibeand @Jane Monroue

Spoiler

Doyle:

Kerbal_Space_Program_Screenshot_2021.04.28_-_11.19.57.49.png

Algal:

Kerbal_Space_Program_Screenshot_2021.04.28_-_11.19.45.61.png

Kerbal_Space_Program_Screenshot_2021.04.

Romilly:

Logos:

Pneuma:

Agua (by Jane):

screenshot129.pngscreenshot126.png

Edited by Shbibe
new logo

Dont expect fast progress because i have school and i also play ksp normally a lot too and chances are I'll forget about modding because im liquided of at rocket league's ranking system. ill have sudden bursts of motivation and make like 4 planets in 2 days and then forget about this for 2 weeks

2 minutes ago, Shbibe said:

Dont expect fast progress because i have school and i also play ksp normally a lot too and chances are I'll forget about modding because im liquided of at rocket league's ranking system. ill have sudden bursts of motivation and make like 4 planets in 2 days and then forget about this for 2 weeks

Don't worry, don't rush yourself.

On 4/20/2021 at 11:19 PM, Jane Monroue said:

@Shbibe, I have a proposal. I want to help you with making this mod, but like you, I have no moding expierience. I know how to use scaterrer config and a litle about cloud making. Could you tell me which planets need scaterrer configs? I am eager to help :)

sure thing. currently i have one planet left around Klaus, Pneuma, the Iron Eve. Currently i'm trying to get the atmosphere to look like something that has a lot of iron in it. Cooper is completely unstarted, so if you want, you can make scatterer configs for those planets. add me on discord as Shbibe #5413 so we can talk easily.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok so theres been no progress for like half a year at this point so im just gonna quickly finish a few of the scatterer configs when I actually have time and release it. Don't expect quality, except for maybe a few planets.

On 9/2/2021 at 11:46 AM, Shbibe said:

Ok so theres been no progress for like half a year at this point so im just gonna quickly finish a few of the scatterer configs when I actually have time and release it. Don't expect quality, except for maybe a few planets.

At least we'll have something to spice up the mod visually.

• 11 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.