No lights or view inside Command Center Dome

Not sure what I'm doing wrong with this part, but when I launch a vehicle with this there's no view from inside. All I get is a black screen. And if I turn on the lights, nothing happens either. I thought maybe the generator had something to do with it, but activating it doesn't change anything. There's plenty of electric and megajoules available. So what am I missing? 

Not sure what the command centre dome is but sounds like an issue with the IVA image not an in game problem (ie no lights on). Maybe it shares it with something else that isn’t there anymore? Or the IVA image is just a placeholder with blank (or black in this case) contents as a “tbc” for the future.

Edited by Guest

On 4/18/2021 at 2:27 AM, FruitGoose said:

Not sure what the command centre dome is but sounds like an issue with the IVA image not an in game problem (ie no lights on). Maybe it shares it with something else that isn’t there anymore? Or the IVA image is just a placeholder with blank (or black in this case) contents as a “tbc” for the future.

It showed up as a part when I loaded the 'Extended' mode, that has the various generators, reactors, Alecubrie (sp?) drive, and so on. 

13 hours ago, maddog59 said:

It showed up as a part when I loaded the 'Extended' mode, that has the various generators, reactors, Alecubrie (sp?) drive, and so on. 

Hmm I’ve no idea, not sure what extended mode is? The only Alcubierre drive I’ve seen is the one Roverdude made as a mod. The reactors and stuff also sound like one of his USI mods as well but can’t remember the name. 

5 hours ago, FruitGoose said:

Hmm I’ve no idea, not sure what extended mode is? The only Alcubierre drive I’ve seen is the one Roverdude made as a mod. The reactors and stuff also sound like one of his USI mods as well but can’t remember the name. 

Sorry, I was in a bit of a rush, should've taken the time to get the names right. What I meant was the KSP Interstellar Extended mod. And I just realized that this question ended up  in the general tech support (modded installs) forum instead of the KSPIE support forum.  In the words of that revered philosopher Bill the Cat: "Ack!" I'll repost there....  

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.