KSP 1.12.3 | OfCourseIStillLoveYou | Watch all your Hullcam cameras at the same time from everywhere!

jrodriguez

GB3DBoP.png
paypal-donate-yellow.svg?style=flat&logojrodrigv.OfCourseIStillLoveYou?branchNamtotal.svg?style=flat&logo=github&logoColOfCourseIStillLoveYou.svg?style=flat&log

MAKING POSSIBLE TO WATCH ALL YOUR BOOSTERS AND STAGES AT THE SAME TIME!

h4G0cIG.png

WITHIN KSP OR ON DIFFERENT MONITORS OR PCs!

wllrPou.png

002cp1k.png

Requirements:

Highly recommended mods:

Mod Only Installation:

Desktop & Server app setup:

• Execute the server located in \OfCourseIStillLoveYou.DesktopClient\OfCourseIStillLoveYou.DesktopClient.exe
  • Execute the desktop client located in \OfCourseIStillLoveYou.Server\OfCourseIStillLoveYou.Server.exe
  • By default the mod, the server and the desktop client will connect to localhost:5077 but you can modify it:
    • Server: OfCourseIStillLoveYou.Server.exe --endpoint 192.168.1.8 --port 5001 .
    • DesktopClient: Open the settings.json inside OfCourseIStillLoveYou.DesktopClient and modify the endpoint and port.
    • Mod: Inside the mod folder there is a settings.cfg file with the endpoint and port.
  • Execute the OfCourseIStillLoveYou.Server.exe first, then OfCourseIStillLoveYou.DesktopClient.exe and finally start KSP

Tutorial

Full multi-camera tracking heavy launch SpaceX style

Edited by jrodriguez
new release ksp 1.12.5

Oh my! I never thought this would be possible to do. Testing it right now for my next launch!

I do have a request, can we get an option to turn off the telemetry? I already have my own kOS script that exports that data to a file that I read in a custom overlay I made for OBS.
Speaking of overlays, I need to make a new one for all these cameras!

34 minutes ago, EritoKaio said:

Oh my! I never thought this would be possible to do. Testing it right now for my next launch!

I do have a request, can we get an option to turn off the telemetry? I already have my own kOS script that exports that data to a file that I read in a custom overlay I made for OBS.

Sure. Would you mind to create a feature request on my Github? @Zoeille made me the same request actually :)

2 hours ago, EritoKaio said:

Would you like to share please? Or a screen shot at least.

6 hours ago, RealKerbal3x said:

I'm pretty sure it's a reference to the SpaceX droneship of the same name.

Ah ok, don’t really follow the SpaceX stuff so was totally clueless! Apparently (according to Wikipedia) both it and the other one were both named after ships in the Culture sci-fi book series (haven’t read those either :D )

1 hour ago, Kerbal Productions said:

@jrodriguezI have the mod, and it's nice! It kinda stole my FPS lol, but... nvm :D
All in all, great mod! We peeps on Discord are showing our own pics! You're a blessing! :)

Thanks, I tried to optimize the mod as much as possible, but yes, there is significant performance impact if you try to display 2 or 3 cameras at the same time :)

17 minutes ago, jrodriguez said:

but yes, there is significant performance impact if you try to display 2 or 3 cameras at the same time

yep! a theory emerged from the wom- wait, from the brain that my booster landed 3km off-target lol, but maybe it's booster guidance.
Btw, one of my faves rn! :)

3 hours ago, Beetlecat said:

So this opens up an interesting alternative to Probe Control Room, or at least some cool additional features to leverage. This is so great! :D

Already have testing planned for this mod, with some (hopefully) good ideas with a PCR control room i have had half-finished on my back-burner, for far too long ;)

Edited by Stone Blue