KSP 1.12.3 | OfCourseIStillLoveYou | Watch all your Hullcam cameras at the same time from everywhere!

jrodriguez

2 hours ago, jrodriguez said:

On my computer I can see a clear difference when going from Calibri to the Bahnschrift Semibold. If you don't have that font installed, you will not see it.

Oh ok. I'll see if Bahnschrift Semibold is installed. I actually checked Bahnschrift ON ANOTHER laptop :D
I'll check it ASAP, and send the results!

6 hours ago, Kerbal Productions said:

still Calibri :(
I have Bahnschrift Semibold tho

GjurbIj.pngç

This is an old version (top) with latest version (bottom), I don't know what font it is, but it is clearly different on my computer. I don't have plans to do any further changes to the fonts because I mean, it was fine with Calibri and still it is fine with whatever font it is now :)

Edited by jrodriguez

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Lucaspec72 said:

PhysicsRangeExtender extends the physics range to what you set it to in the settings.

also, in case anyone is wondering, this doesn't seem to work on 1.12 yet.

Thanks for the feedback. I haven't had a chance to look into KSP 1.12 but I hope to find some time soon to upgrade all my mods

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/19/2021 at 4:29 PM, AstroMatthew said:

How do i do the tracking camera with the OCISLY mod

The tracking camera is not part of Ocisly, you can do the tracking either with Camera Tools mod or with BDArmory Tracking camera

50 minutes ago, boerenhugo said:

I have one question is the server safe? cause I dont want to be on a server that logs things?

The server is only doing a local connection  to the client and the only logging is the one you can see on the terminal

28 minutes ago, boerenhugo said:

Uh its stuck by Loading Part Upgrades anyone can help me?

Read the GitHub readme for the installation steps, bear in mind that it will not work in KSP 1.12 yet (I have to do a new release for it)

Edited by jrodriguez