Any control when using mutliple avionics on same vessel (Ksp 1.8.1- RSS- RO- RP1) maybe cause of mods lasts maj from ckan

Hello everyone

First, i'm sorry if my english is not correct, i'm french and doing my best.

I Have problems when using multiple avionics, i made a vessel using procedural probe core to control it, set on deep-space and controllable mass is set correctly, then i puted it on top of a launcher premade, from subassemblies, with an avionics [procedural] already set on near-earth with the maximum mass he can reach, but when i'm testing it in simulation, i have any controls on it except thorttle, ptich roll and yaw are moving on the botom left indicator, but any reaction  and no "insufficient avionics" message.

I already tryed to deasable mech jeb on procedural probe core, turned it in hibernation or selected "control from here" on the bigger avionics before launch but nothing work.

Hope that someone can help me because i'm stuck in low earth orbit with this problem.

Thanks

EDIT:

I was thinking than this problems possibely came after i made all available mods maj from Ckan.

Cause before i was using multiple avionics without problems for smaller vessels without engines

For exempl a sattelite with: a stage with avivonics procedural for control it with electric charge, rcs, solar panel and small separation motor for deorbiting and a second stage with avioncs procedural for science and every stuff for reentry was working great using the same way. (premade launcher with is own avionic, save it in subassemblies library and use it on different mission)

But Before i tryed on bigger vessel with him own engine, and started to have this problems making launchs impossible to control, i made all available mods maj from Ckan.

I'm sending screen of my mods folder if it can help.

The last maj i made was on: Realism overhaul/ Realistic progression one (RP-1)/ Texture replacer/ Tundra Exploration/ The janitor's closest/ Near Future Propulsion/ Tundra Tachnologies/ Tweak Scale/ Ksp Recall

But if nobody can help, i'm thinking about simply restart from zero, remove all my ships, reinstall every mods for 1.10.1 and use the same save to keep my science level.

qzya.jpgu0bj.jpgeyul.jpg

Edited by Testi-Breizh
new informations

There are a few things that might be going on here-

• No signal. Launching from most sites all you'll get is UHF (and VHF, but that's worse in every way) so you should always include a UHF antenna somewhere on every launch, even if that's on the launch rocket's own avionics rather than the payload. Check the indicator on the top left of the screen- if it's yellow then you don't have a signal and will have limited control, if it's green then you're connected and this isn't the problem.
  • You simply don't have anything on the rocket that can provide control. There are no magic reaction wheels in RO/RP-1 so you'll need engine gimbals to steer during a launch (using aerodynamic control surfaces isn't recommended) and RCS to control your attitude when in space- make sure you set the RCS thrusters to use the right propellant and remember to activate them via staging; reaction wheels do exist, but they're incredibly weak compared to stock KSP and will barely be enough for a small probe, never mind with a big, heavy booster attached.

Pictures would really help with this, or a video if you can.

I'm playing in science mod, so communication tech are fully upgrade

First i made my launcher separately, using leadballast on top to know how much tons max my launcher can support before being less than 9400 deltaV, and when i tested it, it was working fine.

Communication, engine gimbals and Rcs was working fine.

I saved it and puted it in subassemblies library.

Then i made a simple science vessel able to leave low orbit to high orbit and deorbit himself, and i puted on top of my launcher, and it wasn't working anymore.ik9q.png0qji.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.