mem lander fix in tweak scale

i got this in my ksp.log file:

[LOG 22:18:13.020] [TweakScale] WARNING: **FATAL** Found a showstopper problem on MEMLander (Munar Excursion Module Ascent Stage).
[LOG 22:18:13.020] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part MEMLander (Munar Excursion Module Ascent Stage) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0

anyone know how to fix? its my only fatal error

According to @Lisias ‘s github it’s a known issue which seems to be caused by not deleting older versions of TS before installing the new one (I remember 1.11.2 caused some issues with TS so he needed to change some patches etc so there would be a few conflicts if you didn’t delete the old ones but he will confirm). 

On 4/20/2021 at 11:45 PM, lamegaming said:

i got this in my ksp.log file:

[LOG 22:18:13.020] [TweakScale] WARNING: **FATAL** Found a showstopper problem on MEMLander (Munar Excursion Module Ascent Stage).
[LOG 22:18:13.020] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part MEMLander (Munar Excursion Module Ascent Stage) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0

anyone know how to fix? its my only fatal error

Double patching. Something is shoving TweakScale twice on this part. Check the @FruitGoosehint first, if you installed manually, completely remove the TweakScale folder and reinstall it (assuming you already hadn't did that).

If this doesn't works, publish the KSP.log and the MMPatch.log (you will find this one on <KSP_Root>/Logs) so I can inspect it and check where is the double patcher. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.