Show Off The Aircraft, Jet,Prop,Cargo,Passenger,Glider,Fighter etc That You Put Loads of Time Into Getting Just Right.

ColdJ

2 hours ago, Cratzz said:

Think i fixed it.

I get to the site but it says, token expired. You need to pop your image on imgur and then insert its bb code using the Insert image from url at the bottom of the comment window. Click the "Copy Link" for BB, paste it in the insert box here, cut off the letters I M G in square brackets and their brackets at front end and [/img] at end and then click "Insert in Post". e.g

CB4tVzL.png

Edited by ColdJ

14 minutes ago, ColdJ said:

I get to the site but it says, token expired. You need to pop your image on imgur and then insert its bb code using the Insert image from url at the bottom of the comment window. Click the "Copy Link" for BB, paste it in the insert box here, cut off the letters I M G in square brackets and their brackets at front end and [/img] at end and then click "Insert in Post". e.g

CB4tVzL.png

Too bad im not using imgur, i don't like to be forced what to use, and im not registrering for ANOTHER service only for this forum. They censor alot too, shame.

10 hours ago, Cratzz said:

Too bad im not using imgur, i don't like to be forced what to use, and im not registrering for ANOTHER service only for this forum. They censor alot too, shame.

no register. I'm not registered. I just go to the page and click new post up on the left. I don't label or anything. I just pop some pics in then get their bb codes then leave and never think about that set again. Rinse and repeat.

Lil testing:

TqjxDSh.png

It actually pilot sniped the previous aggressor on the merge lmao

PItqHre.png

Second aggressor made it out of the merge and is now bullying the Concorde- it's big and fat and a massive bullet sponge but eventually something has to give, right?

bHQAbdc.png

The wings just don't care what the bullets think- the fuselage, on the other hand...

Edited by Sidestrafe2462

21 hours ago, KSP King said:

What mod ('s)  are you using to get those new cockpits and maybe other parts?

Most of the enclosed cockpits (ie Helicopter, F16) there come from Airplane Plus. The landing gear comes from Kerbal Foundries, the wings from Procedural wings.

However, @Cratzz, I see an MG nest in there. Spill the beans.

On 6/3/2021 at 9:08 PM, Sidestrafe2462 said:

Lil testing:

TqjxDSh.png

PItqHre.png

Second aggressor made it out of the merge and is now bullying the Concorde- it's big and fat and a massive bullet sponge but eventually something has to give, right?

bHQAbdc.png

The wings just don't care what the bullets think- the fuselage, on the other hand...

These are some next-generation shaders, what are they?

On 6/10/2021 at 7:48 PM, KSP King said:

What mod ('s)  are you using to get those new cockpits and maybe other parts?

The cockpit is the stock one enclosed in a service bay and then with procedual parts & procedual fairings to draw the shape, rest of the mods is what @Sidestrafe2462 mentioned & most of RO.

Edited by Cratzz

The interceptor from the TV series UFO. You may be tempted to say "Doesn't that come in a Mod like that" but no, this is no longer the craft as it came. It has been balanced to use fuel at a reasonable rate, rather than in less than a minute, it can fly in atmosphere without the VTOL to keep it up. It's dimensions have been changed to make some mesh gaps less noticeable, It has now got cockpit windows and an Internal IVA. The engine now only requires 1 texture file and is set up to choose between 5 engine nacelle colours in the SPH. The nose launcher, landing legs and engine now are a nice silver, The launch node for the missile has been adjusted for the new dimensions and 2 new nodes for added side rcs thrusters have been installed so that RCS forward and backward are now possible. It took some time to get right, but I am proud of the result.

Tm3szix.pnge81gwW6.pngq6By4lw.pngMoRvfST.pngkVAHLEb.pngs5jKqSx.png

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/3/2021 at 1:08 PM, Sidestrafe2462 said:

Lil testing:

TqjxDSh.png

PItqHre.png

bHQAbdc.png

stupid question: what mod did you use for the teams? ive been hunting for it forever but cant find it. thanks!

11 hours ago, Elon Musky boi said:

stupid question: what mod did you use for the teams? ive been hunting for it forever but cant find it. thanks!

@Elon Musky boi. Hi, Hopefully @Sidestrafe2462 will get back to you, but in the meantime I think I might be this mod.

https://spacedock.info/mod/2487/BDArmory for Runway Project