MysteryGoo and Science Jr. Improvements

I don't like that I have to manually bring my scientist out to reset experiments, so here's an improvement that could be made.

The player clicks, "Reset" on either of them, and a check is made to see if a scientist is on the vessel. If yes, the experiment is restored. If no, a message pops up saying, "No scientist onboard" and the experiment doesn't do anything.

Edited by Wizard Kerbal

Same here. I generally try to put all experiments in range of the command pod's ladder. Failing that, put everything into a 2.5m service bay and slap a ladder in the middle the scientist can hold on to while I'm clicking around.

One improvement that could definitely be made with these is that if you have a scientist or a lab onboard, transmitting data instead of keeping it doesn't pop up a yes/no confirmation dialog complaining that you'll need to reset the experiment every single time.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.