Scatterer

SmartParts

ThrottleControlledAvionics
ThroughTheEyes
TimeControl
Trajectories
VesselMover
KerbalAlarmClock

Just transferred my 1.11.1 save to 1.11.2 today after realizing I forgot to copy my saves over, and did a test flight for BDA stuff of a plane around Kerbin.
Since it was potentially relevant, here's what I was doing before the problem occured: I had PhyscisRangeExtender enabled to 40 kilometers, and had a craft on the ground at site A.  As my plane flew within 40km of Site A, the craft at Site A loaded in underground (IIRC about -2.something kilometers below sea level) and promptly exploded.  Since I wanted to test my plane again, I reverted flight to the SPH and re-launched.  Upon this event, I noticed that the mouse wheel did not zoom the camera in or out.  Testing in the editor revealed it functioned for menus and similar, just not for the camera.  I restarted KSP three times, cleared the input locks twice, and restarted my computer once, all to no avail.  I remember I've had this happen before but a long time ago and I don't recall how it got fixed.  My mouse is otherwise functioning normally, and google searches reveal unanswered threads from a long time ago.

Edit: I don't seem to have any logs available... weird

Edited by GKSP

Sounds like a mod which is buggy/incompatible with 1.11.2 causing it although nothing jumps out from your list (unless physics extender related). I’m guessing there’s a persistent field which has been set for whatever reason which may explain why restarting/input lock clearing isn’t working. 

I would try creating a new game and see if it works ok, then try to recreate it. Also obviously check all mods are up to date. You may be able to revert back to 1.11.1 through steam if it can’t be solved.

14 hours ago, FruitGoose said:

Sounds like a mod which is buggy/incompatible with 1.11.2 causing it although nothing jumps out from your list (unless physics extender related). I’m guessing there’s a persistent field which has been set for whatever reason which may explain why restarting/input lock clearing isn’t working. 

I would try creating a new game and see if it works ok, then try to recreate it. Also obviously check all mods are up to date. You may be able to revert back to 1.11.1 through steam if it can’t be solved.

I did end up just reinstalling the game, and it's working fine for me now.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.