(WIP) Titania A New Moon To Kerbin

My second Planet Pack a lighter pack though 
This mod has 2 textures 4k and 8k map textures 
And this adds a relatively small body to the kerbin system between the mun and minmus 
I think there should be rings but idk so i just feel to give it a kerbal look by adding green rings
The moon is blue and has a gravity of 0.2 gees
This moon is supposed to be Career/science friendly and GRAVITY ASSIST FRIENDLY

screenshot116.png

the ASL gravity is changed to 0.2 geesscreenshot112.png

Edited by Weak Player

1 hour ago, Weak Player said:

My second Planet Pack a lighter pack though 
This mod has 2 textures 4k and 8k map textures 
And this adds a relatively small body to the kerbin system between the mun and minmus 
I think there should be rings but idk so i just feel to give it a kerbal look by adding green rings
The moon is blue and has a gravity of 0.2 gees
This moon is supposed to be Career/science friendly and GRAVITY ASSIST FRIENDLY

screenshot116.png

the ASL gravity is changed to 0.2 geesscreenshot112.png

Cool! It’s surface looks like granite. 

9 minutes ago, Spaceman.Spiff said:

Cool! It’s surface looks like granite. 

nah the color was inspired by vall and the scheme was inspired by granite (cuz granite is super detailed) so i took a few blue granite pieces and joined them together in gimp and did some heavy editing and then gradiented the color map black and white to make it a height map and then made a normal map with the gimp plugin ;) 

@Spaceman.Spiff i have to just fix one terrain coloring bug and then i will release it

This is the bug:
It should be blue but it is brown, i have fixed the cfg now i'll test it by loading ksp
screenshot122.png

btw the kerbal is flying

8 minutes ago, Weak Player said:

@Stormpilot @JB182 @ShuttlePilot @ColdJ @Dientus 
you will like this mod (hope so) :) 

Wow a mod of yours! Cool, I really appreciate your work. Unfortunately I play RSS/RO, but i have another mod-free KSP, in which I will install this mod. Interesting, I hope in the future you may be able to make your own RSS, because the original RSS, it looks a bit outdated and uses way to much RAM. I hope you will achieve your goals.

All I can say is three words.

We need modders

I really need some realism. Because there;s only one weather mod in KSP and it only supports stock unfortunately. I would really appreacite your work. Even if this takes weeks, months or even years. I need RSS weather systems, would be very nice.

Just now, Weak Player said:

killing gpus 

Yeah. But all jokes aside weather mod for RSS would be a great thing!

For me it would be more like killing CPU's as my PC can run RSSVE lite with RSS-RO

with intel HD4000