Amazon flags?

editor99

im not sure there is a flag pack w/ the amazon logo

https://www.pngfind.com/mpng/Tbbbhw_amazon-logo-png-amazon-png-transparent-png/

i think thats a transparent amazon logo. just copy&paste the link into your browser and press download once the webpage loads. when ur image has been downloaded, move it into the location "user://Kerbal Space Program/GameData/Squad/Flags/"  which in other words is in ur ksp folder, the gamedata subfolder, the squad (or another mod's folder, or u can create your own as long as it has the  capital F "Flags" folder) subsubfolder (is this even a thing?) and then the Flags subsubsubfolder (lol XD).  this procedure is as easy as it can get because as I mentioned before, i do not know of a flag pack with the amazon logo.

pls note the licence is personal use only.

i hope this helps :D

On 5/1/2021 at 10:39 PM, Space Kerbalisation Tech said:

im not sure there is a flag pack w/ the amazon logo

https://www.pngfind.com/mpng/Tbbbhw_amazon-logo-png-amazon-png-transparent-png/

i think thats a transparent amazon logo. just copy&paste the link into your browser and press download once the webpage loads. when ur image has been downloaded, move it into the location "user://Kerbal Space Program/GameData/Squad/Flags/"  which in other words is in ur ksp folder, the gamedata subfolder, the squad (or another mod's folder, or u can create your own as long as it has the  capital F "Flags" folder) subsubfolder (is this even a thing?) and then the Flags subsubsubfolder (lol XD).  this procedure is as easy as it can get because as I mentioned before, i do not know of a flag pack with the amazon logo.

pls note the licence is personal use only.

i hope this helps :D

Flag images need to be 256 X 160 pixels.

38 minutes ago, editor99 said:

Flag images need to be 256 X 160 pixels.

They don't. They can be any size as long as they display properly at a 256:160 aspect ratio (384x240 and 512x320 pixels are good too, SQUAD now stretches theirs to 512x256 for unknown reasons)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.