Recharging solid boosters

Not a standard thing to do, I grant you.  I feel I have gotten 95% of the way home, so this information may help others even if the last 5% remains elusive.

Briefly: Telemagic (among other things) is capable of refueling vehicles parked at certain designated, fuel aprons (KSC, Island Airport, Baikerbanur, Dessert Island).

The following short video shows a carrier jet fitted with a chute/sepatron very-short-landing arrester system, in which:

• T+7: the arrester system is triggered/discharged on the ground at an apron
  • T+16: solid fuel Sepatrons are recharged by Telemagic
  • T+43: successful reuse of the Sepatrons is demonstrated

• T+30: demonstrating that the sepatron engine fuel bars displayed in the staging stack in the bottom-left do not reflect the new levels, even while the Resource Panel (top-right) does.

Here's the Telemagic code in question:

if (resources.Count == 1 && resources[0].name == "SolidFuel") {
                        engine.UnFlameout(false);
                        engine.DeactivateRunningFX();
                        engine.EngineIgnited = false;    // probably not required with the addition of the engine.Shutdown() lower
                        engine.engineShutdown = true;    // ditto
                        engine.staged = true;
                        engine.Shutdown();

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

(I think my cognitive problem is that I don't know the name of the class(es) that control the Staging stack and haven't been able to find it.  (Though www.kerbalspaceprogram.com/api is now online again...))

Edited by Hotel26

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.