güneş sisteminin dışına bir teleskop nasıl gönderilir

Welcome to the forums @Yusuf Enes!

Stars get their energy from Fusion, but I don't think that's what you are exactly trying to ask.    If there's a translation issue, feel free to post in your native language, and then provide an English translation (google translate will do fine).   That way we can work through the question from different fronts. 

10 minutes ago, Gargamel said:

Forumlara hoş geldiniz @Yusuf Enes!

Yıldızlar enerjilerini Füzyondan alırlar, ancak tam olarak sormaya çalıştığınız şeyin bu olduğunu sanmıyorum. Bir çeviri sorunu varsa, kendi dilinizde yayınlamaktan çekinmeyin ve ardından bir İngilizce çeviri sağlayın (google çeviri yeterli olacaktır). Bu şekilde soruyu farklı cephelerden çözebiliriz. 

Since English is a common language used by the world, I write English, my language is Turkish.

I think you're asking how a satellite will get power after we send it off? I bet the game will have solar panels, fuel cells, or even small nuclear power sources. I hope we get some new and interesting things, though. Imagine solar sails, laser ablation drives, nuclear pulse engines! 

Like most probes that travel beyond the reach of solar panels (anywhere beyond Jupiter really), they’ll need some form of nuclear power- either an RTG like the Voyager probes and Curiosity/Perseverance rovers, or a proper nuclear reactor of some sort.

There’s also the option of beamed power using e.g. a microwave laser to send power out from a power source, whether that’s a big solar collector close to the sun or a nuclear reactor on the surface of a planet or moon; those don’t exist in reality but there’s no reason why KSP2 with its future focus (colonies, fusion thrusters etc.) couldn’t include them.

Edited by jimmymcgoochie

Right now we don't know how communications or electric power will be accomplished in the KSP 2 game.  @jimmymcgoochie and @Kernel Kraken both give excellent possibilities on the electrical side of it. Also, receiving or sending commands might be instantaneous or it may be more realistic and take time to reach Kerbal Space Center before we can act on it. There are also possibilities of pre-programmed flight to some extent. All we can do is speculate or make our best guesses and hope that something more is revealed in their Friday updates...

Speaking of.... it's ALMOST FRIDAY!! :friday:

56 minutes ago, B.Riches2500 said:

RTG

Honestly, RTGs are so boring. It's just place-and-forget free power. Sure, it's efficient and yada yada, but it's not as cool looking or powerful as a good set of massive solar panels, nor is it as established and impressive as a massive fuel refinery and some rocket engines running alternators.

On 29.04.2021 at 19:16, Kernel Kraken said:

Dürüst olmak gerekirse, RTG'ler çok sıkıcı. Bu sadece bir yere koy ve unut özgür güç. Elbette, verimli ve yada yada, ama iyi bir büyük güneş panelleri seti kadar havalı veya güçlü değil, ne de büyük bir yakıt rafinerisi ve alternatörlerle çalışan bazı roket motorları kadar sağlam ve etkileyici değil.

What does RTG mean

1 minute ago, Yusuf Enes said:

What does RTG mean

If you notice a lot of our acronyms on the Forums are underlined with the dotted lines, that means that if you hold your mouse over them, the full meaning will popup.

In this case an RTG is a Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator.   It uses the heat generated by the slow decay of nuclear material to create a slow steady stream of electricity.   Pretty much a long lived nuclear battery. 

On 4/29/2021 at 5:43 AM, Kernel Kraken said:

I think you're asking how a satellite will get power after we send it off? I bet the game will have solar panels, fuel cells, or even small nuclear power sources. I hope we get some new and interesting things, though. Imagine solar sails, laser ablation drives, nuclear pulse engines! 

In KSP2. My first interstellar mission will be dull. Just nuclear engines.