Question around Games with no Facilities upgraded - What is the maximal Payload to Orbit ?

Sirad

Hello Alltogether

I've got a Question.

Since some Time i discovered the Fun in Playing with no Facilities upgraded (Like Caveman Mode) because one is limited...

So Ive got a Question. After Building and Testing more than 100 Different Crafts i was able to create a Rocket that is able to lift a FL-T400 to Orbit 200KM and plenty of DV (~250) To Dock RCS-Less to my Station. But anyhow i try, i fail in lifting somewhat more to Orbit.

screenshot195.jpg

Here a Picture of the Craft

screenshot196.jpg

Here with no Shroud

screenshot197.jpg

Here is The Station im actually Building.

So The actual Payload consists of 2,290 Tons actually.

Tha Craft File

Any try to lift more to Orbit, like adding a new fuel small Tank fails. For me it seems to be the Limit. Maybe i have just overseen something and 'Moar' is possible...

Edited by Sirad

Not 100% sure of the question but you’re going to be limited by mass and part count until you upgrade so it’ll be whatever triggers one of those first I think.

1 hour ago, FruitGoose said:

Not 100% sure of the question but you’re going to be limited by mass and part count until you upgrade so it’ll be whatever triggers one of those first I think.

Yes, of course...

I was just asking if anyone built a rocket (excluding the assembly on launchpad) that lifted up larger fuel Tanks. Just my guess was this is near the Limit but as it always is, surely someone has done better i think :-)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.