[SOLVED] Lose connection in space. How to fix?

CommNet - Kerbal Space Program Wiki What antenna are you using, how far from Kerbin are you when you lose connection and what is the level of your tracking station (If this is a sandbox or science mode game, then the tracking station is level 3)?

Do you have the extra ground stations enabled in your difficulty settings? Are you able to post pictures of your craft.

5 hours ago, Echo__3 said:

CommNet - Kerbal Space Program Wiki What antenna are you using, how far from Kerbin are you when you lose connection and what is the level of your tracking station (If this is a sandbox or science mode game, then the tracking station is level 3)?

Do you have the extra ground stations enabled in your difficulty settings? Are you able to post pictures of your craft.

I'm in Sandbox and in the GDLV3 (doesn't really matter the rocket) and I lose connection at ~100,000m above in a suborbital trajectory.

For the ComSat Lx, it's around ~70,000.

Others vary between ~70,000 and 200,000. Also, it doesn't matter if theres an exposed antenna or not.

https://imgur.com/a/w7ueI58

6 hours ago, James Kerman said:

Welcome to the forum @Jebediah Kerman - Earth, your problem has been moved from technical support as this is likely a gameplay issue.

Some things to check first are, does your probe have power? Have you selected single ground station in the settings for your current game? Are you playing career, sandbox or science?

Ha, I've been on here since 2019. Anyway, yes, my probe has power, and I'm in sandbox mode. Someone mentioned something about CommNet, but I'm not entirely sure what.

On 5/2/2021 at 8:33 PM, Superfluous J said:

It looks like you have RemoteTech installed. This is an old thread but it has the exact error you're getting. I don't use RemoteTech so can't really help past that.

Ah, thank you! That was the problem. My KSP has a bunch of mods that are like 3 years old that I installed back when I was a noob.

On 5/2/2021 at 7:31 PM, Echo__3 said:

What mods to you have installed? Your "no connection" message did not look like it is from the stock game.

Refer to @Superfluous J's post.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.