(NOT WORKING) KSP-performance-fix

7 minutes ago, OrbitalManeuvers said:

it's no-op on my system

Maybe, if you can say your in-game settings on the frame-rate, and any limit set in your graphics driver,
that might help people know whether this mode will help them (maybe).

There's a similar report on the bug-tracker (link) of faster/slower loading depending on the frame-rate limit ---but that report concerned the in-game setting--- with some people seeing an effect, other seeing none.

10 minutes ago, OHara said:

Maybe, if you can say your in-game settings on the frame-rate, and any limit set in your graphics driver,
that might help people know whether this mode will help them (maybe).

Sure. My in-game setting is 120 fps. My driver isn't limiting anything, which I'm guessing is how I can see moments of > 1000fps during startup.

i dont know why it is not working for you and i'm sorry for that. I actualy don't know why it works for me.

I play with about 5-6gb of mods and without this mod it loads for about 1-3h but with it is around 30min.

in addition my pc is a real potato(intel i5 mobile vversion; 8bg2400 Ram; integrated gerfics card)

Edited by Leo0806-studios

so after some testing i came to the conclusion that the plugin does nothing and doesn't even got loaded.

I didn't want to spread wrong information and I' going to take the plugin down(for now). but if someone wants to help me coding a working plugin I will continue developing it.

Edited by Leo0806-studios

If y'all play with frame rates limited for smoother experience but want loading times unaffected, normally I'd recommend FPSLimiter from Small Utilities:

Alas, I'm 90% sure it's not compatible with the latest KSP. With 1.11.x I'm using a personal, trimmed (no GUI) version of FPSLimiter, hardcoded to 30 FPS but perhaps some of you know of a more user-friendly alternative we could use?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.