Sea launch barge

It will good if in a next upate, the dev can add an other lauchhsite like the dessert or the woomerang launchpad, but in the sea in front of the ksc. We will can land a booster on it also.

A sea-based launchpad would be interesting but it would have to be around the other side of Kerbin for me to add variety.

a VAB and SPH in the sea is awesome! and maybe, a move-able launchpad and runway. 

18 hours ago, Le Lynx said:

We will can land a booster on it also

using a droneship like what spacex do with falcon 9?

Huh... too bad so many people are against using mods... Cuz there are mods that do most of this... some have been around for *years*... :P
*especially* the sea-based launchpad...

Edited by Stone Blue

Honestly, heres a idea, have a full reusablility update, with a new structure called the droneship, which could be in the middle of the ocean near the KSC, this way, people can land their boosters somewhere, and not have to do a boostback burn or something, also, for this, you would be able to remotely control boosters within physics range, allowing for double landings(also, for this, you would be able to set a circularization burn with ur upper stage(manuver node) and then the game executes it while you are landing your booster.

1 hour ago, Stone Blue said:

*I* hope 1.12 will be *absolutely, NO new features*, and *strictly* the much needed *Bug Squashing Edition* that has sorely been needed for, oh... about 8 yrs... :P

6 hours ago, Stone Blue said:

Huh... too bad so many people are against using mods... Cuz there are mods that do most of this... some have been around for *years*... :P
*especially* the sea-based launchpad...

Have you just found the * key on your keyboard today?! :D

I agree but unfortunately that’s not glamorous enough for a new update. So I vote for new features AND bug fixes.

2 hours ago, Stone Blue said:

*I* hope 1.12 will be *absolutely, NO new features*, and *strictly* the much needed *Bug Squashing Edition* that has sorely been needed for, oh... about 8 yrs... :P

normally I like new features more in game updates but ksp seriously need bugfixes and stability improvements

like for example if you want to play GU

17 hours ago, Stone Blue said:

And 1.12.1 will be a hot fix of the big bug fix.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.