Mexico City Metro Incident

pandaman

If this is in the wrong place then moderators please put it where it should be.

I have just seen a news report on the Mexico City Metro overpass collapse.

I would presume that all forum members hope that all Squad staff and their families and friends are safe and well.

And may I also extend our thoughts and best wishes to all those involved and otherwise affected, irrespective of any connection to KSP.

Edited by pandaman

2 hours ago, pandaman said:

[...]

And may I also extend our thoughts and best wishes to all those involved and otherwise affected, irrespective if any connection to KSP.

I agree with all pandaman's post but specially with this! 

Isn't squad headquartered in Mexico City? I hope everyone on the team is okay. @SQUAD Are y'all alright down there?

This isn't really the right forum, but I bet a mod'll move it to the right place soon enough. If you want to talk about extra-forumal affairs, the Lounge section is the right place. If you want to have meta-discussions about the forums, check the Kerbal Network(?). 

Edited by Kernel Kraken
The editor keeps putting those red squiggly lines under my southern contractions. When will it learn that every word can be a contraction of you have have enough apostrophes. Y'all'd've is a valid word.

30 minutes ago, Vanamonde said:

As this is not about KSP itself, the thread has been moved to Kerbal Network. 

Thanks

38 minutes ago, Kernel Kraken said:

Isn't squad headquartered in Mexico City? I hope everyone on the team is okay. @SQUAD Are y'all alright down there?

Yes it is.

6 hours ago, pandaman said:

I would presume that all forum members hope that all Squad staff and their families and friends are safe and well.

Thank you for reaching out. The team and their families are ok. 

23 hours ago, pandaman said:

Thanks

Yes it is.

Really? I never knew that always thought it was US or Brazil in my head for some reason. You learn something new everyday.

Glad everyone ok from Squad and best wishes to all those who lost loved ones.

Edited by Guest
Insensitive use of emoji

• 1 month later...
On 5/4/2021 at 9:23 AM, pandaman said:

I have just seen a news report on the Mexico City Metro overpass collapse.

And may I also extend our thoughts and best wishes to all those involved and otherwise affected, irrespective of any connection to KSP.

Edited May 4 by pandaman

Oh, I didn't know that happened! I am glad to hear everyone at Squad is fine! Was anyone else not at Squad hurt? If so, then my condolences to the families of the victims. I guess I am a little late saying this, but whatever.

Spoiler

On 5/5/2021 at 2:49 PM, FruitGoose said:

Really? I never knew that always thought it was US or Brazil in my head for some reason. You learn something new everyday.

Yes, you do learn something new every day. I recently learned Construction Simulator 3, a mobile phone game (Guess what it is. Yeah, a construction simulator) is made by a company in Germany (Weltenbauer Software Entwicklung GmbH)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.