Shouldn't all kerbals be able to drop items (e.g. parachute)?

jlcarneiro

I don't know if this should go here, so moderators, feel free to move it if needed.

I'm trying to stop using KIS (at least current version) in favor of stock inventory but I just couldn't drop items (specially the parachute) to reduce my kerbals weight. I mean, I managed to do it with an engineer (by entering construction mode) but not with pilots or scientists.

I agree with only engineers been able to activate construction mode but shouldn't other classes DROP items too?

If they already do, what am I doing wrong?

Yes I think they should as well. The only workaround I’ve found is to transfer them to an inventory slot another part which isn’t always possible of course (Or transfer the item to an engineer to drop on their behalf :D)

1 hour ago, FruitGoose said:

Yes I think they should as well. The only workaround I’ve found is to transfer them to an inventory slot another part which isn’t always possible of course [...]

Thanks!

1 hour ago, FruitGoose said:

[...] (Or transfer the item to an engineer to drop on their behalf :D)

e29ec45c689c59adc34f2b94b815e723.jpg

He means, "these kerbals are crazy"! :D

Edited by jlcarneiro

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.