KSP 1.12!

Minmus Taster

I'm in the UK, and normally the new announcements and stuff tend to get posted around 4 or 5pm, end of our working day. So I'd guess it'll be around that time. Which, just for clarity, is about 5.5 or 6.5hours from now.

But that is a total guess.

Edited by WelshSteW
spelling (..and of our working.. to ...End of our working...)

2 hours ago, WelshSteW said:

I'm in the UK, and normally the new announcements and stuff tend to get posted around 4 or 5pm, and of our working day. So I'd guess it'll be around that time. Which, just for clarity, is about 5.5 or 6.5hours from now.

But that is a total guess.

So 2 hours ago, you wrote the quoted text, means that was about 10:00 UTC....
Which means you are speaking about a guesstimate to be
    15.30 - 16.30 UTC  (Universal)
= 17.30 - 18.30 CET   (Europe)
= 9.30 - 10.30 am CST  (US)

just to clearify the guestimate on a more global scale :)

3 hours ago, EasyAce said:

So 2 hours ago, you wrote the quoted text, means that was about 10:00 UTC....
Which means you are speaking about a guesstimate to be
    15.30 - 16.30 UTC  (Universal)
= 17.30 - 18.30 CET   (Europe)
= 9.30 - 10.30 am CST  (US)

just to clarify the guestimate on a more global scale :)

I think it might be closer to 11 (US) time because I remember getting some patches around that time. and I don't se an update yet and its 10:30

* Fix flickering Orbit lines in Mapview/Tracking station (really fixed this time).

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU...!!! Now, with this final update, this game is truly complete. Yes, it's sad that it is the last one, but I really feel it's complete. Flickering lines fixed, wheels fixed... Now with transfer planner, alarm clock (or dV stats from previous updates) there is no longer any need to use mods that fix the game. Now I, problably as many others, will use mods only to adpot it to my playstyle, to make it perfect for me. 

Really, from the bottom of my heart thank you for making this great game, for supporting it for so many years! It was really great ride! 

Edited by Walker

2 hours ago, MrNickman said:

Help! Where is the ground anchor?

About the Ground Anchor:

The Ground Anchor will be a brand new element in KSP, that when paired with EVA construction, will give players the ability to anchor their vessels to the ground or create a solid foundation for bases. Unfortunately we encountered a late bug for this feature, so it will not be included as part of the 1.12 update. We believe we have a fix for it, but it was too late and too risky to do at the last minute. As a result, this feature will be included with the 12.1 patch, so stay tuned.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.