Jump to content

KSP Loading… Preview: Eeloo Revamp


Recommended Posts

Just now, GuessingEveryDay said:

Wait, why is the name so specific? What about the console bros?

ya! The console will be behind 3 updates if this goes foward! I used to be a console yo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Eeloo looks great :D

1 minute ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

But what is the KSP 1.12 update birngs? What does it bring!

Im dying to know.

Patience, young padawan. I'm sure we'll find out in the coming weeks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, GuessingEveryDay said:

Wait, why is the name so specific? What about the console bros?

Console updates are not handled by Squad. That's why the name is so specific.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not sure I really like this. Yeah it's way better than the previous version of Eeloo, but it just doesn't really feel like what Eeloo is as an ice planet.

Maybe I am being nitpicky, Eeloo is my favorite planet and I have been super excited ever since 1.8 to see how Eeloo would look and maybe I was holding my expectations too high.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO
EELOO REVAMP! EELOO REVAMP! EELOO REVAMP! EELOO REVAMP! EELOO REVAMP! EELOO REVAMP! EELOO REVAMP! EELOO REVAMP! EELOO REVAMP! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Atomic Engineer said:

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO
EELOO REVAMP! EELOO REVAMP! EELOO REVAMP! EELOO REVAMP! EELOO REVAMP! EELOO REVAMP! EELOO REVAMP! EELOO REVAMP! EELOO REVAMP! 

Btw, do y'all like my new signature? :valwink:

I finally got one!

Edited by Atomic Engineer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, The Doodling Astronaut said:

I'm not sure I really like this. Yeah it's way better than the previous version of Eeloo, but it just doesn't really feel like what Eeloo is as an ice planet.

Maybe I am being nitpicky, Eeloo is my favorite planet and I have been super excited ever since 1.8 to see how Eeloo would look and maybe I was holding my expectations too high.

That's a fair point. I think it looks absolutely beautiful but I do see what you mean. It does, perhaps, lack a little something to make it looks like ice.

Not to take anything away from the art team, of course, I think it's a massive improvement!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I got so spoiled by ksp2 planet art that I forgot how ksp1 bodies look like.

Not that is a bad thing, Eeloo waited long enough for a revamp.

Now... *sits angrily waiting for Pol revamp*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

Yay!

But what is the KSP 1.12 update birngs? What does it bring!

Im dying to know. :0.0:

Revamps?

I would love it if this was another performance and bug fixing oriented update just like 1.6. I think new gameplay and new parts can wait, I wanna be able to build bigger crafts and have more crafts active on screen. But who knows, if it isn't, I'd love one in the future still. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

4 hours ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

But what is the KSP 1.12 update birngs? What does it bring!

Im dying to know. :0.0:

Revamps?

We'll share more details later. Keep an eye out for more KSP Loading posts! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Marlus said:

So... only Pol left.

Past performance is no indicator for the future but none of the updates so far covered only a single body. So...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, KSPStar said:

We'll share more details later. Keep an eye out for more KSP Loading posts! 

I will. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Marlus said:

So... only Pol left.

Ya. The terrain glitch needs to be fixed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, GuessingEveryDay said:

Wait, why is the name so specific? What about the console bros?

It's always that way lol

WOO!

It had been so long since the last KSP-loading I was getting worried :o But this has totally made my day!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...