KSP Loading… Preview: Eeloo Revamp

20 hours ago, KSPStar said:

Eeloo is getting a visual overhaul in the upcoming 1.12 PC update. Check it out!

It's about time lol :D :D :D 

13 hours ago, schwank said:

Looks great! Can we have a small fairing added to the game? 

Restock Plus has one! ;) 

48 minutes ago, Poulpy44 said:

And Pol? :c  I like this place so much, it's unfortunable that didn't revamp

They usually reveal the features of the update in stages. This is the first. We will probably see Pol’s revamp in due time. 

Welcome to the forum :D

6 hours ago, Spaceman.Spiff said:

Ils révèlent généralement les fonctionnalités de la mise à jour par étapes. C'est le premier. Nous verrons probablement la refonte de Pol en temps voulu. 

Bienvenue sur le forum :RÉ

Thank ^^

So I know the update schedule  of ksp updates. It’s every 6 months. I notice that the ksp loadings for version 1.11 were 5 Months ago. This means ksp 1.12 is likely June or July. This is sweet though. All of the planets are now revamped!

20 hours ago, Pastapower said:

I love the look of this but from orbit it just looks the same really also please can you do an update with clouds? 

They don’t need to because the mod called environmental visual enchantments (or EVE for short) exists. This mod adds clouds so they really don’t need to add them. There already adding this to KSP 2 as confirmed by pre-alpha gameplay footage so just wait another year if you want clouds stock. 

31 minutes ago, Rocketry101 said:

They don’t need to because the mod called environmental visual enchantments (or EVE for short) exists. This mod adds clouds so they really don’t need to add them. There already adding this to KSP 2 as confirmed by pre-alpha gameplay footage so just wait another year if you want clouds stock. 

"There's a mod for that" still isn't really a great reason for them not to add something to stock. There are mods which improve terrain visuals, yet they are still being done in stock. The stock inventory system was added despite KIS being a thing. There are plenty of people who can't or don't want to use mods who benefit from these features.

Also, we know that KSP 1 will continue development for some time after KSP 2 is released. So they may as well continue to make visual improvements for those who will continue playing the original game.

1 hour ago, Rocketry101 said:

So I know the update schedule  of ksp updates. It’s every 6 months. I notice that the ksp loadings for version 1.11 were 5 Months ago. This means ksp 1.12 is likely June or July. This is sweet though. All of the planets are now revamped!

I have that mod but it would be nice knowing that clouds were a part of the stock game so that I didn’t have to worry about mods glitching or not working 

Cool, although what im truly hoping for is for the devs to fix the neverending memory leaking issues this game has had from day 1.  Its not too bad if you restart the game often (or use that memoryallocationfix utility), but too many scene changes and the game will eventually eat 10+ gigs of ram and slow to a crawl...  Hopefully the next patch actually foxuses on what truly kills the game enjoyment, namely the memory leak and performance bugs...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.