[1.12.X] Rocket Motor Menagerie v1.1.0 - Stockalike Engine Pack

The SSBE is available for download on Github!

FP3bJX8XEAkp2MS?format=jpg&name=large

The first 'Extra' for RMM has also been uploaded! 
It adds the RM-800K (based on the RS-800K) which was proposed for SHLV Delta IV upgrades! It is made from a rescaled STME with a booster nozzle.

On 4/9/2022 at 3:08 AM, Galileo chiu said:

are there RO Configs?

19 hours ago, mateusviccari said:

Is this mod compatible with smurff, to play in RSS

I will not be making RO, SMURFF, or other alternate configs for RMM. However, please feel free to make them for yourself and inform me that you are using my model. I can help out a bit of needed.

Hey, I've seen your roadmap and I know you may not be interested in Soviet engines, but I've an engine worth adding IMO.  The RD-270 is a bi-propellant rocket engine with very good thrust (about 80% of the thrust of the F1 and almost half the weight) and a good ISP (301 s asl ). It's the first full flow staged combustion cycle rocket engine and is the largest rocket engine ever built in the Soviet Union.  Also I don't know of any mods that add this engine.

Edited by Ares27
Funny grammar

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, TruthfulGnome said:

Did you make the SOCK configs?

Nope, I just adjusted the Waterfall Config manually and tweakscaled them down. That does lower the thrust so where ever you see an SSME you actually see 2 clipped into each other :P.  A appropriately kerbal if you ask me :sticktongue:!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2022 at 12:29 AM, EStreetRockets said:

SLS/SDLV mount for RMM SSME is on Github!
This is the last new model before release! The mod is very close to release!

Hey @EStreetRockets,

Great mod! ;)

I have a maybe stupid question, sorry if so, but can we already enjoy the new version or is something still missing?

On 5/16/2022 at 2:00 AM, xD-FireStriker said:

does all tweak work with the TweakScale Companion Program without any issues?

Yes. All Tweak behaves, it only patches parts without TweakScale support - so by installing a Companion, All Tweak will not touch the new patches.

Additionally, TweakScale has (finally!) code to migrate a part when the TweakScale patch on it changes - so now it's safe to install new TweakScale patches after installing All Tweak,

Anything goes wrong, yell on TweakScale's thread and I will help!

Cheers!

5 minutes ago, Lisias said:

Yes. All Tweak behaves, it only patches parts without TweakScale support - so by installing a Companion, All Tweak will not touch the new patches.

Additionally, TweakScale has (finally!) code to migrate a part when the TweakScale patch on it changes - so now it's safe to install new TweakScale patches after installing All Tweak,

Anything goes wrong, yell on TweakScale's thread and I will help!

Cheers!

Thanks a bunch :D

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all! I am currently tidying up bits and bobs to prepare for a v2.0 release in the next 24 hours. 

I recently uploaded a Rescaled 'Cotopaxi' Extra. (It's in the same folder as the RS-800K.) This engine is exactly the same as the regular 'Cotopaxi', but it is the size of the Vector so it can fit with Shuttle Orbiter Construction Kit and other SDLV mods meant to use Vector.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.