Working mods list

ALILOOOONG

Thread update inbound :)

EDIT: yeah the editor crashed along with about 1 1/2 hours of work. I'll do it tommorow because I want to throw someting :(

EDIT 2:First installment of updates complete work will commence this evening so expect changes 17:01 GMT

Edited by ALILOOOONG

You could add my two parts, but frankly the a.s.a.s. module is obsolete as Squads new, larger a.s.a.s. module does the same thing and looks MUCH better.

The MAIN reason I'm posting is that I'd like to second the notion that this should be made a sticky. It'd prevent the necro-posting of stuff that was made a year and a half ago and it'd just be nice to know where everything is.

-Menecroth

Im looking for electrical panels that can recharge batteries which then power some type of ion engine. ive been looking and still cant find any. if you could that would be great and massive help.

try the deep space mission pack it has an ion engine- note that it requires kreuzungs electrical energy plugin good luck! ;)

• 6 months later...

Because spoilers are dead it takes about 5 hours to sort out every patch and I don't actually have the energy or time to do this anymore because I have so many things to do and so little time to sort it out.

I'm sorry It's disappointing I know but it's not going to be possible for at least 2 months.

Because spoilers are dead it takes about 5 hours to sort out every patch and I don't actually have the energy or time to do this anymore because I have so many things to do and so little time to sort it out.

I'm sorry It's disappointing I know but it's not going to be possible for at least 2 months.

Don't worry about it. You're doing this for free, telling us all the mods that work. If you need a break, or even need to stop, that's fine. If someone else wants to take it up, they can. We can't force you to continue, and shouldn't try. Take all the time you need. :)

• 2 weeks later...

The thread really should be un-stickied then and space made for a more relevant sticky.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.