Alpharia Planet Pack (The New Crew Reloaded)(KSP 1.11.1-1.12.2)

Cyrus Playz

What should the new name of Cyz0122 be?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What should the new name of Cyz0122 be?

• Elysium
    • Ether
    • Mirari
    • Something else

On 1/5/2022 at 11:32 PM, Cyrus Playz said:

well, getting an encounter with spud is quite tricky, it requires a large amount of delta V to capture and you almost need to start burning right as you enter its SOI.

As for mining locations, there isn't any good locations, Lur may seem appealing at first but in the end the large inclination change is not very worth it.

If you want tho I could add a new moon for mining purposes :) And the new update that is coming out soonTM will at least slightly ease the difficulty of capturing in the orbit of the two asteroids

It'd be neat to have but I don't know if that'll push Cytaria to become "Diet Jool."

If you do want to go through with a mining land, maybe adjust one of the current moons? Maybe Darset for extra hard mode?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/28/2023 at 5:52 AM, Cyrus Playz said:

Yeah the latest version is kinda broken, I'll fix it soonTM

Would you be surprised that this is the second planet pack I had this exact problem with? The other was Avalon Planet Pack.

On 5/2/2023 at 7:22 AM, Cyrus Playz said:

perhaps its a you problem?

I doubt it, other planet packs downloaded just fine.

Minor addition: Including older versions of this one, as I've already said.

Edited by Zmeya

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2023 at 7:34 AM, Cyrus Playz said:

No I meant did you have the older version of the mod before download the newest one?

Yes, but I was also able to download it and the freshly downloaded old version was also usable.
Sorry, the way you worded it made me think you meant something else.

• 3 weeks later...

Managed to download a working copy of the latest version of this mod, just took installing Firefox, and restarting the download 5+ times because for some reason it kept "failing" to download in a way that Firefox would allow me to restart the download, but would just result in a broken .zip file when using Opera.

4 hours ago, Zmeya said:

Managed to download a working copy of the latest version of this mod, just took installing Firefox, and restarting the download 5+ times because for some reason it kept "failing" to download in a way that Firefox would allow me to restart the download, but would just result in a broken .zip file when using Opera.

Yikes

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.