It's Friday! New KSP2 video!

Let's talk about the UI. For instance, what do you guys thinks it's the option between decouplers and wings. It looks like a medkit pointing towards the vessell.....¿a life support system? But that seems too "hard" for stock kerbal.

Spoiler

gs5OUHL.png

Edited by Sesshaku

2 minutes ago, Sesshaku said:

https://imgur.com/gs5OUHLLet's talk about the UI. For instance, what do you guys thinks it's the option between decouplers and wings. It looks like a medkit pointing towards the vessell.....¿a life support system? But that seems too "hard" for stock kerbal.

Hide contents

gs5OUHL.png

That "medkit pointing towards the vessel" looks simply just like an icon for cargo-related parts to me.

Edited by Acid_Burn9

40 minutes ago, DVQuill said:

What do you guys make if the final shot they called "Something More?" where buddy is grabbing food from his fridge while a rocket launches? Hmmm....

They are definitely showing KSP 1 in that section, but ya the auto staging is indeed the intention in my opinion. Interesting.

2 minutes ago, MechBFP said:

They are definitely showing KSP 1 in that section, but ya the auto staging is indeed the intention in my opinion. Interesting.

My guess - it's a tease for spectating your friend's launch. Multiplayer YEAY!

6 minutes ago, Acid_Burn9 said:

That "medkit pointing towards the vessel" looks simply just like an icon for cargo-related parts to me.

You're right! I forgot about the cargo section. Although it is curious to see the same button on the down-right corner too, like if there's something to check there. Also I just love that we finally get a fully customizable color pattern for our rockets.

1 minute ago, GuessingEveryDay said:

Now, the only thing I want to know about are the minimum specs. 

You and me both. I know my CPU can handle it, I think my RAM will handle it. But my GPU.....I wanted to upgrade it to a 3060/3070 but.....by this stock trend, I won't find one until KSP2 releases it's first DLC.

Edited by Sesshaku

1 minute ago, Sesshaku said:

You're right! I forgot about the cargo section. Although it is curious to see the same button on the down-right corner too, like if there's something to check there. Also I just love that we finally get a fully customizable color pattern for our rockets.

And console players will rejoice, as they are now able to join their PC brethren in enjoying how amazing KSP looks like.

2 minutes ago, Sesshaku said:

I've noticed that too. I think we're getting some mechanics related to cargo, not just parts. Pretty exciting stuff!

Just now, GuessingEveryDay said:

And console players will rejoice, as they are now able to join their PC brethren in enjoying how amazing KSP looks like.

Console players will never rejoice until someone finally finds a way for them having access to mods.

2 minutes ago, GuessingEveryDay said:

But I guess it's good that they're working towards Fall 2022. That'll give plenty of time for GPU prices to come down.

Prices aren't the problem, the problem is stock. I can't find a single current gen GPU at market price.

This is definitely my favorite episode so far out of the 3. Very well put together.

Love the procedural wings, hope those are here to stay.
Love the improved VAB, especially the 2D view that will make some things much quicker/easier to accomplish.
Love being able to build multiple assemblies at the same time independently in the VAB.
I was somewhat on the fence regarding the tutorials before, but after seeing some more in this video I am liking the direction you are going with them.

Also looks like the Kerbals found the lost planet... hmmmm. ;)

5 minutes ago, MechBFP said:

This is definitely my favorite episode so far out of the 3. Very well put together.

Love the procedural wings, hope those are here to stay.
Love the improved VAB, especially the 2D view that will make some things much quicker/easier to accomplish.
Love being able to build multiple assemblies at the same time independently in the VAB.
I was somewhat on the fence regarding the tutorials before, but after seeing some more in this video I am liking the direction you are going with them.

Also looks like the Kerbals found the lost planet... hmmmm. ;)

OHHHHHH YES THE SCRPAED PLOTLINE HOLY SH...

I nearly cried.
Taking screenshots for repository update, my hands were shaking.

OH MY GODS THE MUSIC

So um
yeah, that happened
and that's a lot that happened.

Anyway, seeing the last posts, and how the game looks like, I seriously wouldn't worry about your GPUs folks, unless they're 10 years old. I suppose an equivalent of GTX 770 and up should do the work.