I Found Something in the new video

I found some stuff in the new video, firstly with it open the video on my computer, I see the video is broken in to chapters.  Each chapters has a different name, it goes in order

1th "Opening-Scott Manley" from 0:00 to 1:36 

2th "The importance of approachility" From 1:36 to 3:20

3th. "Ksp 1 vs. Ksp 2" from 3:20 to 3:51

4th  "Procedural wings" from 3:51 to 4:30

5th  "VAB UX improvements" from 4:30 to 5:53

6th "Tutorials are your new best friend" from 5:53 to 9:05

7th "Outro" from 9:05 to 9:49

8th And finale "Something more?" From 9:49 to 10:37

Now more in to "Something more" It is very wierd, first it starts out with by saying "Produced by" with no name see below

then it start glitching and shows what looks like zoomed in on some letter first it looks like C and E

then after it shows a C again and what looks like a I or a D

then what looks Like a D or a O and a U

then it shows finale a green D and what looks like a I

after that we cut what looks to be a office or house, there is a open game of ksp with a rocket going up though kerbin atmosphere, also there is a person in the back round getting something out of a fridge

I don't know what any fo this means but if I had to take a luckly guess it some secret we have to find. so If anyone has some Idea what this is or anymore infomation reply to this topic. 

Edited by greenfox24

We got a lot of information from that video.

• We have seen the VAB building
  • We have seen some of the animation referring to the topics of orbit
  • We seen rocket fall apart in space
  • Some wings are procedural
  • VAB shows center of mass, drag, lift, and etc
  • The nuclear engine is back
  • the vector engine is back
  • the Terrier engine is back
  • the Aerospike engine is back
  • the Whisplash engine is back
  • the Launch Escape System is back
  • the MK2 inline cockpit is back
  • the MK2 cockpit is back
  • you can build sub assemblies at the same time while building a rocket
  • parts are organized into 7 categories: x small, small, medium, large, x large, 2x large, and 3x large
  • seems like most solid rocket booster swill make it to KSP2 (Hard to Tell)
  • you can organize parts by size, mass, and type
  • there's a search feature
  • staging is on the right side of the screen
  • there's a giant green button that's says launch
  • There seems to be fuel thank that have an adapter to the Mk2 (I think there 2.5m parts) 
  • the Kerbodyne ADTP-2-3 adapter is back 
  • the j-33 Wheesley Turbofan Engine is back 
  • the Panther engine seems to be there
  • the Thumber Solid rocket fuel booster
  • parts selected by mouse are highlighted green
  • side view
  • uno and redo buttons
  • seems the VAB UI has been through a lot

36 minutes ago, greenfox24 said:

then it start glitching and shows what looks like zoomed in on some letter first it looks like C and E

produCEd by

36 minutes ago, greenfox24 said:

then after it shows a C again and what looks like a I or a D

prodUCed by

37 minutes ago, greenfox24 said:

then what looks Like a D or a O and a U

proDUced by

38 minutes ago, greenfox24 said:

then it shows finale a green D and what looks like a I

proDUced by

They always end their videos with that shot of rocket flying into space, with each video being higher up, but before that shot, it looked it was about to end in superhero movie manner with epic music and flashy text, but they don't do that, so they glitched the words out. Same way like you'd hear a music tape being stopped, know that sound? Yeah.

Just now, The Aziz said:

produCEd by

prodUCed by

proDUced by

proDUced by

They always end their videos with that shot of rocket flying into space, with each video being higher up, but before that shot, it looked it was about to end in superhero movie manner with epic music and flashy text, but they don't do that, so they glitched the words out. Same way like you'd hear a music tape being stopped, know that sound? Yeah.

Probably, Because when I tried unscrambling the words I only got one word close (suicided,) and of course that's not what the video is referring to, so I'm gonna lean on what you are saying

3 minutes ago, The Aziz said:

produCEd by

prodUCed by

proDUced by

proDUced by

But why would they make a glitchy produced code? it seems like a waste of time and pointless, and the section of the vid was entitled "Something more?", but I admit the question mark makes it a little...I'm not going to say it.

29 minutes ago, Minmus Taster said:

It's a code...my profile pic is starting to feel appropriate.

If you put the words in order it says:

CECIDDUDI

Or

CECIOU DI(cember? IDKnow)

Sometimes a rose is just a rose.

Like I said, a creative way of interrupting something. In audio it's usually this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc9-HJ9Rd4w. In video it's glitching whatever is on screen.

Now I agree with the section title, it is questionable, but so far I haven't found anything suspicious. The rocket is further into space and that's it.

Edited by The Aziz

5 minutes ago, Minmus Taster said:

But why would they make a glitchy produced code? it seems like a waste of time and pointless, and the section of the vid was entitled "Something more?", but I admit the question mark makes it a little...I'm not going to say it.

The same time-wasting went on when they picked out music and added it to the video clips. Most people like it when things are not just boring and straight to the point without decoration.

5 minutes ago, The Aziz said:

Like I said, a creative way of interrupting something. In audio it's usually this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc9-HJ9Rd4w. In video it's glitching whatever is on screen.

Now I agree with the section title, it is questionable, but so far I haven't found anything suspicious. The rocket is further into space and that's it.

I think the further the rocket gets into space the closer we are to release and when it reaches it's destination the game will be ready.

Also I fogot to add this to the post, With captions are on in the video, it say "possibility when the "produced by" come on seen

And point out by starcaptain in the video ending sounds seems to be some encoded audio

Edited by greenfox24
more stuff found

6 minutes ago, Minmus Taster said:

I think the further the rocket gets into space the closer we are to release and when it reaches it's destination the game will be ready.

It hardly left the atmosphere. I hope the destination isn't Eeloo!

Am I the only person who noticed that the rocket during the "something else" section was staging itself with nobody at the controls?

I took it as a hint that they were working on some kind of flight automation system.

Just now, TBenz said:

Am I the only person who noticed that the rocket during the "something else" section was staging itself with nobody at the controls?

I took it as a hint that they were working on some kind of flight automation system.

It looked like KSP1 though. Maybe a teaser for 1.12?

2 minutes ago, Spaceman.Spiff said:

It looked like KSP1 though. Maybe a teaser for 1.12?

I doubt it since that rocket was seen before 1.10 was out and it was probably recorded all at the same time sometime in late 2019-2020.

59 minutes ago, greenfox24 said:

Also I fogot to add this to the post, With captions are on in the video, it say "possibility when the "produced by" come on seen

I see where you're going but these are generated subs, and the last word of a guy before the screen goes to black is "possibility". Looks like subs just bugged a little because it isn't there when he ends the sentence.

However

Some say that it's encoded audio when the rocket flies to space at the end. I hear only a hype train there, lol, but maybe someone will be able to decode it.

9 minutes ago, The Aziz said:

I see where you're going but these are generated subs, and the last word of a guy before the screen goes to black is "possibility". Looks like subs just bugged a little because it isn't there when he ends the sentence.

However

Some say that it's encoded audio when the rocket flies to space at the end. I hear only a hype train there, lol, but maybe someone will be able to decode it.

v9q9vhnlw3z61.png This is what was decoded.

Yeah I just noticed.
And now this is getting interesting.
That's definitely a rocket flying around something. The line above points at 3rd regular sized marker above it, and it we look at it, we can see a Kerbol system there. The big one - 4-corner star, 6 small bodies and bigger one - Jool. If that's correct, I, and as I saw in reddit post, some people too, believe that the top markers suggest the amount of solar systems.

I try to be realistic, that thing may also be just kind of a mark where the image starts and where ends, but if that's true, then oh boi.

Edited by The Aziz

7 minutes ago, The Aziz said:

Yeah I just noticed.
And now this is getting interesting.
That's definitely a rocket flying around something. The line above points at 3rd regular sized marker above it, and it we look at it, we can see a Kerbol system there. The big one - 4-corner star, 6 small bodies and bigger one - Jool. If that's correct, I, and as I saw in reddit post, some people too, believe that the top markers suggest the amount of solar systems.

I try to be realistic, that thing may also be just kind of a mark where the image starts and where ends, but if that's true, then oh boi.

It could just be twelve new planets.