I Found Something in the new video

The 12 marks could indicate the 12 months in a year.

Below that looks like something like a throttle set to 6 out of 7.

Or the + could be a continuation of the line above, so 19 marks in total and now it is 18 out of 19, or 2 out of 19 read the other way.

Edited by MechBFP

1 hour ago, The Doodling Astronaut said:

Probably, Because when I tried unscrambling the words I only got one word close (suicided,) and of course that's not what the video is referring to, so I'm gonna lean on what you are saying

I hope its not that

23 minutes ago, The Aziz said:

That's definitely a rocket flying around something. The line above points at 3rd regular sized marker above it, and it we look at it, we can see a Kerbol system there. The big one - 4-corner star, 6 small bodies and bigger one - Jool. If that's correct, I, and as I saw in reddit post, some people too, believe that the top markers suggest the amount of solar systems.

Yeah its definitely the kerbol system. The cross thing and large square indicate the sun and jool, also the planets line up. Thats a rocket. The only thing we don't know is whether the dots refer to solar systems or end of image. I'm leaning toward solar systems. The end of image indicates that it would be on  the bottom too, so I think its not that. 

17 minutes ago, Minmus Taster said:

It could just be twelve new planets.

How many planets have been confirmed so far?

I know rask, rusk, ovin, and puf, but I don't know about any others

To me, the decoded image 100% looks to show there will be 12 star systems (possibly 13 if we count the original). The 'scale' is ascending, from Kerbin, to the Kerbol system, to the 12 'high up' dots. I don't think the scale would then decrease to simply mean 12 celestial bodies, they must be stars.

I would have been happy with 5 star systems, 12 is truly epic!

2 minutes ago, Kerminator K-100 said:

I hope its not that

Yeah its definitely the kerbol system. The cross thing and large square indicate the sun and jool, also the planets line up. Thats a rocket. The only thing we don't know is whether the dots refer to solar systems or end of image. I'm leaning toward solar systems. The end of image indicates that it would be on  the bottom too, so I think its not that. 

8, 9 if you count Rask and Rusk as individuals (which I do).

2 minutes ago, Kerminator K-100 said:

Five.
But 12 is barely enough planets to cover 2 solar systems if they're going to be about the same size as original one (and I hope they are, these systems are supposed to be interesting).

Just now, The Aziz said:

But 12 is barely enough planets to cover 2 solar systems if they're going to be about the same size as original one (and I hope they are, these systems are supposed to be interesting).

This makes me think these are systems. That doesn't seem like too many, while giving players plenty of variety to choose from.

Although, if we assume they have roughly the same number of planets as Kerbol, then you get 84 extra planets which is a lot

1 minute ago, The Aziz said:

Five.

No 9

There is:

Rask

Rusk

Puf

Ovin

Char

Glumo

Unammed rocky planet

And an unammed ice planet nicknamed Eeloo 2.0

So 8

3 minutes ago, Kerminator K-100 said:

Although, if we assume they have roughly the same number of planets as Kerbol, then you get 84 extra planets which is a lot

That is what makes me think it isn't solar systems. While that would be cool, I can't see that being the case.

EDIT: Maybe the 12 means 12 more months.

5/14/2022 release date? :P

Edited by MechBFP

Just now, MechBFP said:

That is what makes me think it isn't solar systems. While that would be cool, I can't see that being the case.

and that doesn't count moons

maybe its interstellar destinations?

That would include systems, quasars, black holes, rogue planets, interstellar comets, nebulae, etc...

Just now, Kerminator K-100 said:

and that doesn't count moons

maybe its interstellar destinations?

That would include systems, quasars, black holes, rogue planets, interstellar comets, nebulae, etc...

I could see that being plausible.

6 minutes ago, Minmus Taster said:

Unammed rocky planet

And an unammed ice planet nicknamed Eeloo 2.0

Not confirmed (see my link in previous post) These are only speculations. The unnamed rocky planet could be Charr too. And by the way, if you count a binary system as two separate planets, then you forgot about Merbel, moon of Glumo.

Just now, The Aziz said:

Not confirmed (see my link in previous post) These are only speculations. The unnamed rocky planet could be Charr too. And by the way, if you count a binary system as two separate planets, then you forgot about Merbel, moon of Glumo.

Good point but Merbel is a moon and it's not part of a binary system.

56 minutes ago, Minmus Taster said:

im pretty sure they are going to add more planets than that.  they probably wont add 12 new solar systems, but they have already shown us a lot of new planets, and i dont think they will show all of them until release.

I have idea about the letters from the video are, they could be roman numerals not all of them are that but C D and I are all roman numerals and mean C=100 d= 500 I= 1. I don't know what the numbers suppose to respent like plants or other stuff.  but I think it means how many parts there are going to be in the game think about it, we seen Two C and 3 D which is equal to 1700 all ready and could be more.

5 minutes ago, greenfox24 said:

I have idea about the letters from the video are, they could be roman numerals not all of them are that but C D and I are all roman numerals and mean C=100 d= 500 I= 1. I don't know what the numbers suppose to respent like plants or other stuff.  but I think it means how many parts there are going to be in the game think about it, we seen Two C and 3 D which is equal to 1700 all ready and could be more.

I doubt it would be a part count. It's way too high. My best guesstimate is that KSP2 will release with about 300 parts with the parts ported from KSP1 and the new parts for KSP2

4 hours ago, SpaceFace545 said:

Hopefully this doesn't mean the dev team was dropped by the producers again!

Woah, Woah, WOAH.  Don't Jinx it.

2 hours ago, MechBFP said:

EDIT: Maybe the 12 means 12 more months.

5/14/2022 release date? :P

That's 364 days... :valsob::sob:

Edited by Atomic Engineer

4 hours ago, Minmus Taster said:

I believe so too (if it is a teaser for new content). 12 solar systems with the level of detail the devs have shown us so far would take forever to implement....no way they could finish it all by 2022.