When is 2022 do you think KSP2 will come out?

32 minutes ago, Kerbart said:

2022? I admire your optimism. :heart_eyes:

You've seen the trailers, it's playable and seems pretty polished. I think them getting into the testing phase will occur in the next few months and some final polishing getting every bug they can get their hands on, gone.

56 minutes ago, Atomic Engineer said:

You've seen the trailers, it's playable and seems pretty polished. I think them getting into the testing phase will occur in the next few months and some final polishing getting every bug they can get their hands on, gone.

With software releases it's always safer to bet on "later" than "earlier." They announced 2022 early last year,hence I'm assuming it'll be 2023. But it will be a nice surprise if they manage to rush it out in 2022 without too many bugs.

13 minutes ago, Kerbart said:

With software releases it's always safer to bet on "later" than "earlier." They announced 2022 early last year,hence I'm assuming it'll be 2023. But it will be a nice surprise if they manage to rush it out in 2022 without too many bugs.

Honestly, I don't think they're rushing it.

On 5/14/2021 at 6:06 PM, Atomic Engineer said:

The 48 minute CP2077 demo in 2018 looked pretty playable and polished...

That turned out well in late 2020...